12-15-2013 08:33 PM
30 12
tools
    That would be awesome. My wife was bummed she won't get it before Xmas (ordered 2). Gonna be great to change it up from iOS (not bashing either OS I like both just wanted a change of pace).

Now I wait..... Patiently....
    12-14-2013 10:45 PM
    Well just ordered mine using my coupon! Black front, Red back, Silver accents (Ohio State Colors). Now I wait 13 days for it to arrive. Sighhhhhh.
    That's the exact same color I have. I was going to do Navy, but the red (crimson) jumped out at me at the last second.

I was a previous iPhone owner (original, 3G, and 4). Last year I made the switch to Android with a Nexus 4. I do miss facetime and iMessage, but that's about it. What's App and Hangouts are good replacements. I love the freedom with Android.

As far as the Moto, so far I love it. The active notifications and touchless controls rock! The trusted bluetooth is sweet. I also bought a skip. It is really handy. The battery is way better than my Nexus 4. Yesterday, on my first full day of playing with it, I had over 17 hours of uptime with right at 3 hours of screen on time before I hit 14% and decided to charge it. My Nexus 4 never, NEVER, made it close to that. I think you will like it!
    ethertwist likes this.
    12-14-2013 11:08 PM
    Just got an email from motorola saying I will receive the phones no later then December 21st Pretty stoked about this!!
    ethertwist likes this.
    12-15-2013 02:54 PM
    Just got an email from motorola saying I will receive the phones no later then December 21st Pretty stoked about this!!
    From build to it being shipped, it only took 4 days. Then they overnighted it from TX to CA and doorstep it only took another day to arrive so 5 days from the beginning of the process. I think they underpromise and over deliver so know that it might be coming soon

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    12-15-2013 08:16 PM
    From build to it being shipped, it only took 4 days. Then they overnighted it from TX to CA and doorstep it only took another day to arrive so 5 days from the beginning of the process. I think they underpromise and over deliver so know that it might be coming soon

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    Good deal. Very excited to get them. Because I ordered mine on a Saturday I'm assuming it won't be started until tomorrow or Tuesday. But either way I'll have it by next weekend
    nyry likes this.
    12-15-2013 08:33 PM
30 12