12-16-2013 12:46 PM
157 ... 567
tools
    No but it's like going to the Boston Beer Works wearing a Yankees hat. We all talk "baseball" but some can be fanatical.
    But in this case I do own a Moto x.

And I would totally Rock my Yankees' Hat at Boston Beer Works! I never leave home without it!
    12-16-2013 09:40 AM
    Hey, you're entitled to your opinion, but thanks for bringing nothing to the table.
    You know... all you're doing in here is poking people with a stick. Talk about bringing nothing to the table. You've got a phone you like. I'm sure you can find better things to do with your time.
    12-16-2013 09:55 AM
    You know... all you're doing in here is poking people with a stick. Talk about bringing nothing to the table. You've got a phone you like. I'm sure you can find better things to do with your time.
    Another post with absolutely nothing to add!

He questioned my motives and had his facts all wrong. Then he had the nerve to say I'm stepping on my toes with adding nothing to back it up. To me that's bring nothing to the table. And u sir are doing the exact same thing!

If u don't like this post then keep it moving. why waste your time commenting about something other than the phone? What gives u the right to say I can't post here? Because u like your phone or settled for it? I really don't get attacking someone for their personal opinion. Last I check that's the reason for posting on a forum. Even though u disagree with what my findings, others probably found this post to be useful. Or dare I say it???? Agreed with me.
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    12-16-2013 10:33 AM
    On a side note...

And I know this is the X forum....lol, but, the moto G is an excellent device for 200 bucks.

I have really good 3G signal on it with 7-8Mbps on the download and 1-2 on the upload here in Fort Myers, Florida.

Even though I only had this device for a few hours I'm willing to say it's worth the 200.

I mention before that I ordered this device on this thread and depending on how it operates, I would change my thoughts on the X in regards to it being suitable for me at a lower price, but unless u really need the Active display and Always listen features, I honestly don't see any reason to get the X when the G is such a steal.

My mother will be happy with what Santa got her this year!

And that's all I have to say about the Moto G.
    DS1331 likes this.
    12-16-2013 11:03 AM
    On a side note...

And I know this is the X forum....lol, but, the moto G is an excellent device for 200 bucks.

I have really good 3G signal on it with 7-8Mbps on the download and 1-2 on the upload here in Fort Myers, Florida.

Even though I only had this device for a few hours I'm willing to say it's worth the 200.

I mention before that I ordered this device on this thread and depending on how it operates, I would change my thoughts on the X in regards to it being suitable for me at a lower price, but unless u really need the Active display and Always listen features, I honestly don't see any reason to get the X when the G is such a steal.

4G LTE says hello.....
    12-16-2013 12:03 PM
    On a side note...

The X gets LTE and you can get one with 32gb -- which matters since neither of these supports and SD card. Hey, different strokes for different folks.

Your OP has a valuable opinion, but you are a little aggressive in assuming that everyone else must have the same priorities you have.
    12-16-2013 12:40 PM
    Well folks I think we've exhausted this topic/thread enough. It continues to stray off the path and border on problems, which isn't good.

Thanks for all that have participated.

Paul
    Moderator Team Leader

Posted via Android Central App
    karmamule, Cubfan, UJ95x and 1 others like this.
    12-16-2013 12:46 PM
157 ... 567