Moto X Sprint KitKat is GO!

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
The system and the build numbers from the OTA and SOAK are the same.

The one major issue I experienced was corrected. Now if it was a push on it or the affected app fixed, don't know.

Posted via Android Central App

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
The system and the build numbers from the OTA and SOAK are the same.

The one major issue I experienced was corrected. Now if it was a push on it or the affected app fixed, don't know.

Right but what I'm asking is if you were a SOAK tester and then received the official OTA on top of it.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I see you posted in the private forums for the SOAK testing ;)

I only received one download last week. The SOAK test was the final version unless if there was a major issue. The issue I had was Touchless activation of Scout (unable to launch). It worked this morning and Scout had another update.

Also, the whole Visual Voicemail notification and Hangouts (9016 text message) is now resolved. Battery life is better. Cool dialer and some other small visual changes.

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I see you posted in the private forums for the SOAK testing ;)

I only received one download last week. The SOAK test was the final version unless if there was a major issue. The issue I had was Touchless activation of Scout (unable to launch). It worked this morning and Scout had another update.

Also, the whole Visual Voicemail notification and Hangouts (9016 text message) is now resolved. Battery life is better. Cool dialer and some other small visual changes.

Gotcha...thanks for clarifying. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing out on anything from the official OTA.

android_app

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
That's the same build number of the soak but there were some fixes.

You're going to enjoy better battery life and the Hangouts and voicemail bugs are fixed. This are the two things I noticed.

What was wrong with voice mail? Never mind I just saw your order post.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok so under system updates also about phone there are no software update button can some one please check there moto and see if they can tell me where it's at

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, my buddy's Sprint Moto X still wont update.. says hes currently up to date.. know how to get it?

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, my buddy's Sprint Moto X still wont update.. says hes currently up to date.. know how to get it?

He'll have to wait for it to be pushed to his phone. Or check over at XDA, believe I heard there is a way to sideload it if he really doesn't want to wait.

Capostatuz913

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Check this out. I called sprint at tech support. She told me it goes ota in phases.. She said it was released on the dec 12th (which is correct) released to a bunch of moto x devices just not all at once. And on the dec 18th will release to the rest which mean by after dec 18th will be out to every moto x devices..

HollyDolly

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
When I found out today that the OTA has been going out since 5 days ago, I was so excited. (I don't even know why because there aren't that many changes?). But no update for me, yet. Glad to know I'm not alone in this....

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the pics that made me feel better I thought I was doing it wrong lol.... I also call sprint and this person really said the only kitkat update that we have going on is for the note 3 my reaction was OHHH REALLLY lol please do tell me more how samsungs note 3 and kitkat came about hahahhahaha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie