Moto X - Recently Purchased Griffin Dock Shipped Yet?

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 2 PowerDocks about two days ago from motorola.com when they were showing as in stock. However, the order hasn't shipped yet. Did anyone else order a dock recently and if so, has it shipped?

dexture1

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same boat. Ordered 2 of them on Tuesday and still haven't shipped yet. Also noticed that my credit card still has the charge pending 2 days later.

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I am in the same boat. Ordered 2 of them on Tuesday and still haven't shipped yet. Also noticed that my credit card still has the charge pending 2 days later.

I'm really worried that this is a website glitch that keeps showing these as in stock. It seems like they go in and out of stock throughout the day, which makes no sense.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
They're out of stock and possibly due in the week of 12/16. (I heard directly from Motorola Mobility on this one). There was an initial charge on my card, but the charge came off after a few days. I'm sure the charge will reappear when the ship.

I ordered before Thanksgiving and I'm still waiting.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm just hoping they come in time for my wife to be able to put them under the Christmas tree for me!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. I know. :)

It's funny how when we were young we were surprised to see what was under the tree and now we know what will be under the tree.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

hlaalu

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I ordered on the 10th and still crickets.

You know I guess I'm just used to Amazon but when it says 2 day shipping and you pay for 2 day shipping and handling it should take 2 days.

If they really are out of stock then that sucks

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I ordered on the 10th and still crickets.

You know I guess I'm just used to Amazon but when it says 2 day shipping and you pay for 2 day shipping and handling it should take 2 days.

If they really are out of stock then that sucks

Amazon Prime has pretty much spoiled me on shipping as well. I would order everything through them if I could.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a dock a couple of days ago and it has not shipped. The docks are showing as in stock but when I ordered other accessories on 12/4, they all showed in stock but none of them has shipped yet. And they are all out of stock now.

I think that Motorola doesn't have a good inventory system set up.

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I received an email that my order has shipped. :)
Was there any thing else in your order? The reason I am asking is because Motorola is shipping partial orders. The email will make it look like everything in the order has shipped, but when you check the order, only the shipped items will have the tracking number associated with them.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Was there any thing else in your order?

The dock is the only item in my order. It says that the delivery date is Thursday, so I guess I'll find out by the end of the week. :)

I haven't had a chance to check my bank account to see if they re-issued the charge to the account.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I just got a notification from FedEx that my order shipped but no email from Motorola yet. I ordered two docks and FedEx says they will arrive by Wednesday night.

mikec8785

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if theyll get more of the navigation docks in

I asked Customer Support that question a few days ago and was told they have no idea when the navigation docks will be available again. However, I saw on another thread that Griffin said the docks should be back in stock soon.

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I asked Customer Support that question a few days ago and was told they have no idea when the navigation docks will be available again. However, I saw on another thread that Griffin said the docks should be back in stock soon.

Sweet I've got moto sending me one as soon as its in stock

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk