12-19-2013 02:09 AM
60 123
tools
    I ordered mine on Saturday evening, delivery estimate was 12/27. Got an email yesterday saying delivery by 12/21. I havent gotten anything else since, however I get FedEx notifications on my phone and I got one that said I will be getting a shipment tomorrow by 8pm. Checked the tracking number and its from Fort Worth, being that I didnt order anything else I am assuming its my phone lol. Thats impressive. 3 days total 2 of which were a weekend.
    I'm in a very similar situation. I ordered mine on Saturday the 14th with an initial estimate of the 27th, then on Sunday got an e-mail saying it will now arrive by 12/21 *or earlier* so I'm very much hoping I'll have mine to play with this weekend! :-D
    12-16-2013 06:27 PM
    I ordered mine 12/2. I was given an estimated delivery date of 12/6 and it hasn't even shipped yet. Every person I talk to there knows exactly as much information as the last... and that is precisely nothing. Someone called me today (I'll also point out that this person is the only person out of 5, who actually called me back when they said they would. Everyone else failed to call at all) and said "we finally figured out what was wrong with your order and it is now ready to be shipped out. We will be shipping it tomorrow and you should have it Wednesday." Considering they told me it would ship Friday and that I would have it Saturday and that didn't happen and then they told me it would ship no later than Sunday so I would have it Monday and THAT didn't happen, I'm not holding my breath. This is the absolute worst customer service (excluding the one person there who seems to give a crap about my order) and the worst online shopping experience I have every had by a large margin.
    12-16-2013 06:38 PM
    Sorry for the storm.

love,

mother nature

Posted via Android Central App
    12-16-2013 07:01 PM
    Sorry for the storm.

love,

mother nature

If my order showed up a couple days late it would be a non issue. But there are a ton of people who ordered their phones days after me and they already have them. My phone not being shipped right now has nothing to do with a storm that passed almost a week ago. Not to mention that "for my troubles" they sent me a pair of SOL ear buds that came from the exact warehouse that my phone is sitting in and they arrived like 3 days ago. Tell me how that fits into the whole "your phone is late because of the storm" scenario.
    12-16-2013 07:36 PM
    Got mine today. Ordered on 12/5. The early bird does not get the worm.

12-16-2013 08:13 PM
    Just got an alert from FedEx that a package has been shipped. I should have it tomorrow. It's about time.
    12-16-2013 08:23 PM
    Just got an alert from FedEx that a package has been shipped. I should have it tomorrow. It's about time.
    Did you get an email from Motorola? I stil have not gotten an email updating me on the status of my phone but fedex says I'll get it tomorrow.
    12-16-2013 08:35 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out how you guys get fedex updates. Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow - but I've got nothing but the "we're building it" email as of yet (despite checking in several times with customer service who cannot seem to tell me anything).

I've created a FedEx account and put in the address it's supposed to ship to, but I'm not sure I'm searching correctly within fedex.

12-16-2013 08:57 PM
    I wonder who would get the wrath if it showed up busted from being thrown around in shipping..... Or would that be karma for being an impatient consumer? I need to go whine about wood backs so I can get some free headphones.... Be back soon.

12-16-2013 09:10 PM
    I used my code last week and ordered it the same day....and the next day I ordered one for my daughter($99) and the Verizon Order for my daughter arrived today.....my code phone still isnt ready to ship!?
    12-16-2013 10:35 PM
    Just ordered one this evening, and estimated delivery is 12/24.
    12-16-2013 10:38 PM
    Did you get an email from Motorola? I stil have not gotten an email updating me on the status of my phone but fedex says I'll get it tomorrow.
    Nope. It's just my FedEx update. When I check the Motorola website it still says it's not shipped. I've read around these forums that is pretty though.
    12-16-2013 11:37 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out how you guys get fedex updates. Mine was supposed to arrive tomorrow - but I've got nothing but the "we're building it" email as of yet (despite checking in several times with customer service who cannot seem to tell me anything).

I've created a FedEx account and put in the address it's supposed to ship to, but I'm not sure I'm searching correctly within fedex.

I just registered at FedEx.com and it tells me whenever something is shipped to me.
    12-16-2013 11:38 PM
    I ordered on the 12th in the evening and got an email today that it will arrive before 8pm. That basically 3 business days or 4 if you count Saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    12-17-2013 06:52 AM
    I'm still trying to figure out how you guys get fedex updates.
    Google FedEx delivery manager.

This will be the first link

FedEx Delivery Manager - Customize Your Home Delivery

click on it and sign up for a delivery manager account.
    12-17-2013 08:13 AM
    Nope. It's just my FedEx update. When I check the Motorola website it still says it's not shipped. I've read around these forums that is pretty though.
    Yup same with me. But then about an hour ago I got an email from Motorola saying it shipped. However it was only 1 of my orders and not both phones! Wonder if they shipped together or not.
    12-17-2013 09:26 AM
    I ordered mine 12/2. I was given an estimated delivery date of 12/6 and it hasn't even shipped yet. Every person I talk to there knows exactly as much information as the last... and that is precisely nothing. Someone called me today (I'll also point out that this person is the only person out of 5, who actually called me back when they said they would. Everyone else failed to call at all) and said "we finally figured out what was wrong with your order and it is now ready to be shipped out. We will be shipping it tomorrow and you should have it Wednesday." Considering they told me it would ship Friday and that I would have it Saturday and that didn't happen and then they told me it would ship no later than Sunday so I would have it Monday and THAT didn't happen, I'm not holding my breath. This is the absolute worst customer service (excluding the one person there who seems to give a crap about my order) and the worst online shopping experience I have every had by a large margin.
    Wow, that is a ridiculously long amount of time! I've also had problems with customer care - same issue - they don't call back when they say they will, they promise the phone will ship out "soon," whatever that means, and just been given the run around.

One thing I can suggest to anyone with this issue is to ask the next rep to email you with your account status while you're on the phone with them and wait until you get the email. That way, you can email them back with issues and you'll have a paper trail of what's been done (or not). Also, ask them to mail it to you expedited, at their own expense, given their incompetence. There's winter storms, and there's just...this.

Worst online shopping experience for me, too. Hope you get your phone this week.
    12-17-2013 09:57 AM
    My phone was FINALLY shipped last night. I will be getting it today. It's about damn time...
    12-17-2013 01:54 PM
    I ordered mine yesterday morning (12/16) and it says that the expected delivery is Friday (12/20), but it hasn't shipped yet. I wonder if that's an extremely optimistic date...
    12-17-2013 02:01 PM
    I just got a fedex alert that my motox was picked up today and is due tomorrow! So that means I'll have ordered Saturday and am getting it Wednesday for a 4 day turnaround!!

:-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-17-2013 04:14 PM
    My girlfriend ordered both of ours on Friday (12/13) and, according to FedEx, they arrived today. Estimates when we ordered were after Christmas (27th I think?) so I'd say the Monday-Friday timeline is definitely possible.
    12-17-2013 04:33 PM
    I just got a fedex alert that my motox was picked up today and is due tomorrow! So that means I'll have ordered Saturday and am getting it Wednesday for a 4 day turnaround!!

:-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here. Ordered mine 12/14 at midnight and just got the email that the phone has shipped and should arrive tomorrow 12/18. Impressive!
    karmamule likes this.
    12-17-2013 10:25 PM
    I just ordered one on Sunday 12/15 for my wife. Received it today. Of course I live in Austin, so I may get the neighbor special in regards to shipping.

12-17-2013 10:58 PM
    I guess I am remarkably lucky. I ordered mine with my promo code on Sunday 12/15 around noon with a estimated delivery of Friday and here it is Tuesday the 17th and I have it in my hands already. Literally 48 hour turnaround almost to the minute. And I'm in California. I did order a rather simple color combination (black with silver accents) and no writing on the back so maybe that had something to do with it. Whatever the reason, I am a happy camper!
    12-17-2013 11:32 PM
    I guess I am remarkably lucky. I ordered mine with my promo code on Sunday 12/15 around noon with a estimated delivery of Friday and here it is Tuesday the 17th and I have it in my hands already. Literally 48 hour turnaround almost to the minute. And I'm in California. I did order a rather simple color combination (black with silver accents) and no writing on the back so maybe that had something to do with it. Whatever the reason, I am a happy camper!
    It's so random. I'm in California too and ordered a day before yourself and I also chose not to have any engraving added and mine's set to arrive a day after. No complaints here though (talk about first world problems), I'm just marveling at the arbitrariness of it all!
    p.s. Love your avatar!
    12-18-2013 12:37 AM
60 123