12-19-2013 02:09 AM
60 123
tools
    It's so random. I'm in California too and ordered a day before yourself and I also chose not to have any engraving added and mine's set to arrive a day after. No complaints here though (talk about first world problems), I'm just marveling at the arbitrariness of it all!
    p.s. Love your avatar!
    Thanks! You can thank Google for that though. As for the Moto X differences, maybe carrier factors into it in some way too? I know that mine has t-mobile showing in letters at the bottom of the screen and I already had a voicemail from TMO connecting me to their C/S activation people. Maybe it makes a difference what bin they pull a phone from before they slap on all the color combinations? Or maybe they just put us into some Lotto type drawing. Damn...if that's how it works I should have played the numbers last night if I'm that lucky this week.
    ethertwist likes this.
    12-18-2013 03:17 AM
    Thanks! You can thank Google for that though. As for the Moto X differences, maybe carrier factors into it in some way too? I know that mine has t-mobile showing in letters at the bottom of the screen and I already had a voicemail from TMO connecting me to their C/S activation people. Maybe it makes a difference what bin they pull a phone from before they slap on all the color combinations? Or maybe they just put us into some Lotto type drawing. Damn...if that's how it works I should have played the numbers last night if I'm that lucky this week.
    Ooooo, I'm with T-Mobile, I like that they make hooking you up with activation support so easy, that's a nice touch! If all goes according to schedule I'll be doing that tonight.
    12-18-2013 06:54 AM
    I ordered mine on Monday morning and it's now out for delivery and set to arrive by 3:00 pm today.
    karmamule likes this.
    12-18-2013 08:01 AM
    DITTO what effreyJ said. I'm anxiously anticipating arrival.
    12-18-2013 09:14 AM
    Well mine had 2 separate exceptions and seems to be sitting at a nearby facility still. My status still says due today despite that, but it's 8pm so it looks like it'll really be delayed until tomorrow and fedex hasn't fessed up yet. #sigh

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk HD
    12-18-2013 07:00 PM
    Shame on you Moto and Google. I can't believe I gave up my iPhone for this....
    Wow. Seems overly dramatic for a few extra days wait, considering you'll likely forget about the lead time as soon as you have the phone.
    12-18-2013 09:17 PM
    Ordered on Sunday (12/15) and it shipped today with a delivery date of Thursday (12/19).
    12-18-2013 11:14 PM
    I ordered Monday evening. I just got notice that it is shipping and may arrive tomorrow. I didn't get anything fancy. Black woven back, black front and red accents, 32 GB, on AT&T off contract.
    12-18-2013 11:51 PM
    Hope you guys get yours soon. I'm really happy with mine. It's so nice to be able to use the Android Central app. I wasn't able to run it on my old phone. I think I actually prefer the app over the web page. I can read it better with my poor eyesight! I feel like I've gone from horse and buggy days to jet airplanes. It's nice to be able to say....

Posted from my brand spankin new moto X!

Posted via Android Central App
    12-19-2013 01:33 AM
    I've received mine today and it looks good(!). I haven't actually started using it yet (or even started it up), but I'm just taking a brief pause to enjoy my Nexus 4 for a day or two more before I retire it for good and begin the task of attempting to sell it in order to actually subsidize the X I purchased.
    12-19-2013 02:09 AM
60 123