Motorola Support

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
The main advantage of the using the chat system would be that you have a record of what was discussed and told to you and by whom.

Posted via Android Central App

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My opinion - return the phone. you seem set on not having it now, do not blame you at all after all that BS.

second choice - call or chat with them when you have the device. Tell them the hell you went through with it and you are still leaning towards returning it. However, you want some compensation for your time. 50% off accessories and at least a $25 google play card.

I go a $25 google play card just complaining about not being able to sign up for Moto care cause I am AT&T and moto care is a lot better.

good luck and sorry to hear about the awful support.

David Coconut

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$.
Motorola really needs to improve their CS. I have some Apple products and dealing with them is much easier and more civilized. If Motorola wants to compete in the smart phone market they really have to ratchet up their CS. Oh....I love my MOTO X!!!

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Motorola really needs to improve their CS. I have some Apple products and dealing with them is much easier and more civilized. If Motorola wants to compete in the smart phone market they really have to ratchet up their CS.
I had nothing but a good experience with them and when they made a mistake, they gave me something for free. That never happens with apple.

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah service has been top notch in my experience. I've come to the conclusion that all these complainers are simply unreasonable customers. I own a service based business and deal with it all the time.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah service has been top notch in my experience. I've come to the conclusion that all these complainers are simply unreasonable customers. I own a service based business and deal with it all the time.
A lot of people want to pay Walmart level prices but get Neiman Marcus level customer service.

atkjhi

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Motorola has the absolute worst customer service. I sent my Moto X back for repair and they've had it from December 20. Whenever you call you wait 45 minutes to an hour just to talk to someone. And if you call towards the end of the day they just cut you off when it's quitting time even if you've been waiting on the line for 45 minutes. Common sense would tell you stop taking calls an hour before quitting time and make sure you answer all customers that are waiting on the line.

The last person I was able to speak to said I'd have my phone back on January 2nd and they'd send me tracking info when the phone goes out. I have not been sent tracking info so I know the phone hasn't gone out yet which means I will not have it back tomorrow.

I bought an unsubsidized Moto X shortly after it came out and paid full price of $600. I know that doesn't give me better customer support than someone that paid a lot less or bought a subsidized phone but I feel like they're treating me like crap. Not sure I'd buy anything else from Motorola.

And to make things worse I moved carriers to Tmobile and originally bought the iphone 5S then returned it and bought the Moto X. Tmobile is still charging me for the iphone 5S and I returned it them on October 25. I've given them the tracking info that has the name of the person that signed for the phone and they're still having trouble finding the phone. They sent me an email saying they received the phone, they refunded me the $99 down payment and the sales tax on the iphone but they refuse to take off the payment plan balance of about $500+ and continue to charge me $22.91 monthly for a phone I returned over 2 months ago.

This is why everyone hates the entire cell phone industry because they're billing practices and customer service are one big scam.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon