One bezel bigger than the other?

MexPride

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Moto X and the first thing I noticed was that one bezel on the screen is slightly bigger than the other. I don't know if this is a common topic or if my device is bad :( is there anyway to fix this??

Posted via Android Central App

MexPride

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
2v13x4g.jpg

You can see mostly at the top the difference

MexPride

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't see anything that looks abnormal. Are you referring to the top bezel being bigger than the bottom one? If so, that's the way its supposed to be.

Nooo the side ones you can see its a little more dark on the right side

snoking

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually I think my display is a little out of square with the phones body. Yours appears the same. I have had mine for a couple weeks and it has not bothered me, until you pointed it out, now I will not be able to sleep. Ha! Ha! Chris

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
How about a totally straight-down view so we can see it squared up? The bottom-up view can be misleading due to the angle of view.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I see what your talking about. Mine is perfectly straight and even in both sides. I would return it as defective personally.

MexPride

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I see what your talking about. Mine is perfectly straight and even in both sides. I would return it as defective personally.

I cant it was internationally shipped from the US so I would have to return to the US and it would be a huge problem. I guess I'll just get used to it :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane