Where's our M4DE Accessories?

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
So I remember Google and Motorola had made a big deal over accessories. And the M4DE...

I've only noticed the headphones that keep coming.. No other accessories really for it and on top of it. They took our docks away.

What's with this....

P.s. I walk I to any BBY and I only ever see galaxy crud and iPhone crud :( where's the advertising.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I've seen a few cases at best buy. I go to different carriers for accessories. Most of the accessories are online unfortunately. At this point I think that Motorola will have to prove that their product is a success to the general public before accessories will stay start popping up in stores. Apple and Samsung have proved that. That's the reason why you see their products everywhere. At least that's what I think.

Posted via Android Central App

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I have two Griffin PowerDocks and I have to say that while they work fine - they feel a lot cheaper than the old Motorola docks I used to get. I'm disappointed in the quality of the materials - feels cheap to me (and they were NOT cheap!).

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I have two Griffin PowerDocks and I have to say that while they work fine - they feel a lot cheaper than the old Motorola docks I used to get. I'm disappointed in the quality of the materials - feels cheap to me (and they were NOT cheap!).

Agree.

Posted via Android Central App

ethertwist

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
The Speck candyshell case I ordered from Motorola bears a "M4DE" sticker on it. I find that to be a very minor coup in that Speck has opted not to make cases for either the Nexus 4 or 5, even after many requests.

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I got the case mate barely there carbon fiber case at RadioShack for $10 with coupon. That one has the m4de logo on it. Shop Android has it at $30 also.

DJNight

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I got the case mate barely there carbon fiber case at RadioShack for $10 with coupon. That one has the m4de logo on it. Shop Android has it at $30 also.

Where did you get the coupon for radio shack? Do you like the case mate carbon? Was thinking of getting it. Is it real carbon or just plastic lookalike? Shiny/slippery or tpu type grippy feel to it? LMK what you think of it. Thanks! Think all radio shacks carry it?

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Where did you get the coupon for radio shack? Do you like the case mate carbon? Was thinking of getting it. Is it real carbon or just plastic lookalike? Shiny/slippery or tpu type grippy feel to it? LMK what you think of it. Thanks! Think all radio shacks carry it?

I dont know if all RadioShack have them. I only saw 2 in Stock with me getting one in the store by me. I get coupons in the mail all the time from them. I have a credit card also so maybe that's why. I do like the case it's doesn't add any bulk to the moto x. It's slippery feel at times. Sometimes doesn't feel slippery depends on your hands. If you put lotion on your hands for example the phone has grip but most of the time it's slippery. (hope you understand me there) as for real carbon fiber it's faux. It's plastic shell with a tiny layer on the back with the carbon fiber design. Just today I got a body glove with whole round protection of the phone (something in the case mate didn't do) and I like it better it's grippy tpu feel. Has groves for grip along the sides. And to me feels better than the case mate one. Will try out for a day or so and determine which is better for me to use on an everyday basis. The body glove doesn't add any bulk to the phone. It's the same as the case mate which is great and adds better protection.

JFS83

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I agree. Motorola docks used to be the best. Google/Motorola please wake up and invest in some quality accessories to support your phone.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Ditto!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx