Moto X and Google Glass

fishweb

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got my google glass home. Using it with moto x. If you have any questions or anything you want me to try out drop it on this thread and i will try it. Just be aware i don't have a "real computer per se" Just a nook and a moto x as part of an experiment i am running. Just so we can keep on the "moto x" topic here YES! it does work great a trusted bluetooth device. Maybe a little too great. Bluetooth connection with the glass is maintained through 2 rooms and about 20 meters distance which seems excessive to me.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for the Google Glass not too long ago. I'd sure be happy for the opportunity! Does it still cost $1,500? That's my only worry if it becomes available to me. How long did you wait after signing up?

fishweb

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
It is $1,500 i actually got an invite from someone just out of serendipity. The guy received an invite but didn't plan on using it because of other expenses like gifts for other people, so he gave me the invite and i just went for it. Got the invite from the guy last monday activated the code and booked it to be picked it up at the Santa monica/Los angeles basecamp this morning.

fishweb

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Nope hasn't happened yet. But the okay glass command only works in specific cards(what the screens are called in glass) so there is very little possible overlap phone to glass but it might be possible to go glass to phone but I doubt it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae