How long did it take for your Moto X to arrive?

PDT816

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered same day.. My order confirm shows an estimated ship date of this Frida,y the 21st, so I assume they are still on target for that.

When I got one in November, it sent several emails detailing that it had been assembled, shipped, delivered, etc. (I also got it around 10:00 am the next day) Ordered a second one on Friday and it still looks like it's waiting to be assembled as of this afternoon. I'm guessing they are busy with the discount or have fewer workers assembling the phones.

dmdj232

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
After getting the automated confirmation email, did you guys receive a shipping confirmation email? I ordered my DE X (vzw) on 2/14 and haven't received any notification since.

Posted via Android Central App

I ordered mine on Sunday (2/16) and only received the email confirming the order and it states "not shipped" on the Order Status Page.

rmn_cats

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine last Friday and I haven't heard a thing since, I'm assuming the President's day holiday has something to do with that. Estimated arrival date was this Friday (2/21); I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine on December 2nd (Cyber Monday!)
Was shipped on December 6th according to email from Motorola (I guess it took them four days to find a plain black XT1053 in the warehouse)
FedEx delivered it December 9th

So, about five business days.

dmdj232

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine last Friday and I haven't heard a thing since, I'm assuming the President's day holiday has something to do with that. Estimated arrival date was this Friday (2/21); I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Where did you see the "Estimated arrival date"?

dmdj232

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
The "Thank you for your order" email lists an estimated delivery date. Also, I believe that on the final order page the same date was also listed.

Interesting...this is what is in my "Thank you for your order" email,
"Due to high demand, your Moto X Developer Edition (Verizon) may take as long as 7 days to ship."

rmn_cats

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Interesting...this is what is in my "Thank you for your order" email,
"Due to high demand, your Moto X Developer Edition (Verizon) may take as long as 7 days to ship."

I see at the bottom of the email, in smaller print, there is this:
"* Shipping delays may occur based on your location. Please check shipping provider for actual delivery dates."

dmdj232

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Just received an email saying that it shipped and I should receive it Thurs (2/20) by 8pm. So if it holds true the time frame would be 4 business days from order date to delivery. Not too bad.

rmn_cats

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Found this email this morning:
"Your Moto X for Verizon has left the building!"

Estimated delivery date...today!! :) Hoping for an enjoyable few days setting them up for all of us!!

Last edited:

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Check your junk mail. My "Being Created" and "Shipped" emails went to junk mail.

rmn_cats

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, it's in Memphis, TN at 2:50 pm and that's not anywhere near to where it's coming to. I guess tomorrow then.

rmn_cats

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks tman202, they were in my in box this morning, but I would swear they weren't there before.