What is the deal with this phone?! Bad luck?

xxtdxx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the X on release day (when Verizon got it in stores) and had to return the first unit because it wouldn't charge. Plug it in to multiple charging cords, including the included cord, and nothing would happen. It would show the lightning bolt on the battery that it was receiving power but wouldn't charge the battery. Took it back to Verizon and got a brand new unit which has worked perfect until this past week. It started having sporadic lag and random resets. Last night I plugged it in and when I went to unplug it this morning it was still at 9% and not charged/charging. When I turned the power off and the battery logo would come on it had a question mark in it and still wouldn't charge. I left it off and off the charger for a while and the plugged it in an hour later and it started to charge (???). After letting it charge to 100% I went to the gym and when I plugged my headphones in it wouldn't play any audio over the headphones and just through the internal speaker. I have no idea what the deal is with this phone. The charging issue can't be just kitkat because it did it when the phone was released. Anybody else had either of these things happen?