just wondering how long it took to get it in once you place the order on the custom color stuff this is for my wife she is coming from a lg lucid that is really starting to drive her nuts lol. she has done the thing online and picked her colors and will prob go in to update tonight or tomorrow they said just a few days? like 7 i think ?

also does the old switcheroo still work to keep unlimited data? (move the upgrade to dump phone line then once we get the phone switch it back to the unlimted data line then put the dump phone back on the dump phone line? ) i did this when i got my s4 a few mo ago and worked like a champ just wanted to know if anyone has done it recently

o and how does all the hands free no wake crap really work on the moto x looks very cool
    01-02-2014 12:51 PM
    just wondering how long it took to get it in once you place the order on the custom color stuff this is for my wife she is coming from a lg lucid that is really starting to drive her nuts lol. she has done the thing online and picked her colors and will prob go in to update tonight or tomorrow they said just a few days? like 7 i think ?
    I ordered my Moto X yesterday (1/1) and it shows I will receive it on Monday 1/6/2014 by Fed Ex.

I'm sure the others that already have this phone will chime in on your other questions.
    robnett likes this.
    01-02-2014 12:57 PM
    I ordered my Moto X yesterday (1/1) and is shows I will receive it on Monday 1/6/2014 by Fed Ex.

I'm sure the others that already have this phone will chime in on your other questions.
    ok thats plenty fast enough thanks
    dsw1519 likes this.
    01-02-2014 01:04 PM
    ok thats plenty fast enough thanks
    as of now the estimated delivery date is 5 days.. but you will get it much quicker than that...
    steveinil likes this.
    01-02-2014 01:19 PM
    I ordered one for my wife on Cyber "Wednesday", December 4, and we received it 8 days later on December 12. This also was over the time of the ice storm and extra Moto X orders because of the sale.
    steveinil likes this.
    01-02-2014 01:20 PM
    also does the old switcheroo still work to keep unlimited data?

o and how does all the hands free no wake crap really work on the moto x looks very cool
    Switching lines still works to keep unlimited. Those dumb phone I kept around years ago are coming in handy now.

As far as the hands free stuff; I use it once in a while. When I do use it, it works fine. I mostly use it to call people, or send a simple text.
    steveinil likes this.
    01-02-2014 01:26 PM
    ok thanks everyone and good to know on keeping the unlimited data
    01-02-2014 02:31 PM