Camera Changing To Red

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Moto X a week ago and have loved it so far. I knew there were camera issues going into buying but a new one I haven't heard of popped up. I was playing with my camera when I pointed it towards a wooden table we have and the screen turned red. So then I tried pointing it at out wooden floors same thing happened. I had not noticed this issue until now. Ibpoint it away from those two things and it goes back to normal. Does anyone have any suggestions or know if this is some sort of issue the phone has? I am within the 14 days to return my phone also.

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Moto X a week ago and have loved it so far. I knew there were camera issues going into buying but a new one I haven't heard of popped up. I was playing with my camera when I pointed it towards a wooden table we have and the screen turned red. So then I tried pointing it at out wooden floors same thing happened. I had not noticed this issue until now. Ibpoint it away from those two things and it goes back to normal. Does anyone have any suggestions or know if this is some sort of issue the phone has? I am within the 14 days to return my phone also.

I would speculate it might be caused due to a certain look of the wooden floors or something. try to reset the camera to default settings and see if that works.

V10MPower

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Happens to mine as well. Not only brown floors. Anything with a brown hue in low lighting turns the entire screen to red. Very annoying and they stopped updating the camera in the Play Store for a while now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair