Ghost Armor anyone?

Gunnyman

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed a very light scratch on my screen and am going to be putting a screen protector on to cover it up/fill it in.
Anyone have ghost armor on their Moto X?
I had it on my HTC One X and it was OK, but they say their protectors are even better now, any opinions?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed a very light scratch on my screen and am going to be putting a screen protector on to cover it up/fill it in.
Anyone have ghost armor on their Moto X?
I had it on my HTC One X and it was OK, but they say their protectors are even better now, any opinions?
why does Ghost Armor used for ??? Didn't get that ??

hodie63

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I have ghost armor on my X, Second phone i have used this product on. I use the matte finish, It really kills glare. Their warranty is great as well. It is a wet application that is actually easy to apply. If you are not comfortable doing this they have kiosks, but depending on where you live there may not be any. I live in illinois and the only kiosks are up by Chicago which is a 2 hour drive. Anyway good luck.

reeper55

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I just installed Armor Shield on 3 Moto X's two days ago and I love their products. They are a cake to install and last forever. I have used them on my Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2 and now the X's. The things are not going anywhere once they are on.

Posted via Android Central App

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just installed Armor Shield on 3 Moto X's two days ago and I love their products. They are a cake to install and last forever. I have used them on my Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus, LG G2 and now the X's. The things are not going anywhere once they are on.

Posted via Android Central App

(Nice avatar!)

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

ballisticn8

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little late (just started perusing Moto X forums as I'm thinking about swapping from my Note 3) but I have Ghost Armor on my Note 3 and it works and looks wonderful. Great protection, great warranty too. No interference at all with the Note 3, whether using the S-pen or fingers.

Lefty19

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I had the Matte screen protector installed Saturday on my 5 day old LG G2 and am disappointed. If you are a avid reader and use any type of lighter background, the color is distorted a tiny bit throughout the screen with a prism effect. On darker backgrounds scrolling is fine with no color distortions but I don't like the film right now. The installer said the matte finish wouldn't effect the color but it does to me, I may try the clear but wanted the anti glare and smudge resistant film....the installer did a good job with no prints or bubbles and cordial with the whole process.

I don't need a film for MORE clarity and even if it is darker, I can turn up the brightness but not distortion. That's the whole point of having a nice screen; is there a matte (anti smudge & fingerprint) film that doesn't distort or am I dreaming? The protection is secondary to me and NOT hitting it with a hammer or abuse so that is a mute point. I have a Ballistic Aspira on it (hasn't peeled YET) and work in a office so it doesn't live on the "street."

Apologize on the long post, first here though...

Lefty19

4mynikka

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I use xtremeguards from eBay, or best skins ever on my devices, have the xtremeguards now, save the money and get either one, they work great and you can't even tell its there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon