08-07-2014 05:08 PM
56 123
tools
    Even better, when people do get the update quickly (like Verizon Moto X owners), they end up complaining that it's buggy and want ways to go back to 4.2.2. There's no middle ground.
    I think it gets even better when the tiniest bug gets blown way out of proportion, like "omg icon is 3px smaller, I should have gotten a Samsung@!!!" - What? You'd trade all of the advantages of your device for one icon being different? Or, when they just straight up make bugs up.
    JungleLarry and GadgetGator like this.
    01-22-2014 05:52 PM
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but i just picked up a Moto X i have been using an LG G2 and it got water damaged so bought the X to try out. i must say i was surprised at how fluid smooth and fast the phone is considering the s4 processor. My eyes can't tell the difference between 720p vs 1080p i guess as the viewing angles and screen looks are amazing, with the acception of the over saturated colours although i have only noticed the red as been over saturated so far. i am loving KitKat and near stock android experience especially loving the dialer. i thought i was buying this phone to hold me over till the Nexus 6 or Moto X+1 are coming but i am really enjoyingthis phone so far.
    08-05-2014 02:23 AM
    And, the fluid experience will continue for the foreseeable future, as that has been my experience, as well as most in the forums. Not just the best phone I've ever owned, the best combination of hardware/software that I've ever owned.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-05-2014 06:25 PM
    We know that the Moto X isn't selling as well as the Moto G.
    08-06-2014 01:03 PM
    I used to change devices constantly. But ever since I got the Moto X I'm not interested in any other phone. My wife is shocked. I don't even see myself upgrading to the new one right off the bat. I defiantly won't if I can't design my own.

Posted with my MotoX, no case needed.
    08-07-2014 09:01 AM
    I hope it is a selling well. I've owned the Droid Incredible's (I and II) and the Samsung GS3. I find the Moto X to be the perfect phone for so many reasons. I've played with the HTC One and the GS5 but you can't beat the sheer competence and simplicity of the Moto X.
    08-07-2014 05:08 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD