Moto X: Multiple Bluetooth Connections

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered a Pebble smartwatch and one of the things I am curious about is, can my Moto X be connected to the Pebble and my car at the same time when I'm driving?

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Multiple Bluetooth Connections

I just ordered a Pebble smartwatch and one of the things I am curious about is, can my Moto X be connected to the Pebble and my car at the same time when I'm driving?

Good question. I am not sure. Best thing to try is get in your car, connect both, play some music and use a different phone and text yourself. (I think that should test what you need, correct?)

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site

Good question. I am not sure. Best thing to try is get in your car, connect both, play some music and use a different phone and text yourself. (I think that should test what you need, correct?)

Yeah, I can test it. I just thought maybe someone would know already!

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

While not the same thing, I am able to connect my Bluetooth headset and moga controller at the same time to my Moto X, so I would think it could do the pebble watch too.

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Pebble and noticed that sometimes while I'm in the car, it disconnects my bluetooth speakerphone, but it's not consistent.

How is your battery life on your Pebble? Mine is consistently short and I wasn't sure if it was because of the Moto X's notification system.

Posted via Android Central App

gtg465x

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Everything works fine in my car when both my Pebble and car bluetooth are connected. I haven't had disconnects and my Pebble typically gets 6 days of battery life connected to my Moto X.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I was able to use bluetooth streaming to a Bluetooth dongle and using the phone via my car Bluetooth module. It worked but was buggy. I think it was how VW handled it that was the issue. So probably you can do it.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith