02-02-2014 07:09 PM
190 ... 678
tools
    Have you guys already been supplied tracking numbers by Motorola?
    no, I got mine off of Fed Ex Delivery Manager.
    01-29-2014 01:05 PM
    no, I got mine off of Fed Ex Delivery Manager.
    Thanks. I just needed to adjust the delivery address.

I just talked to Motorola on the phone, explained to them that I needed a tracking number so I could ensure my package wouldn't be left on my front porch all day (like last time), and they assured me that it would be delivered on Saturday, Feb. 1. After getting my address sorted out in FedEx Delivery Manager, it's showing expected delivery for tomorrow.

I don't know whether to be frustrated or happy that Motorola's shipment times are outpacing their customer service expectations.
    01-29-2014 01:29 PM
    I don't know whether to be frustrated or happy that Motorola's shipment times are outpacing their customer service expectations.
    If it weren't for Fed Ex delivery manager, I would be frustrated. When an item over $200 is to be delivered to me, I need to know the exact date so that I can either arrange to be available or have a neighbor on the look out for me.

Also, I believe all Motorola overnight shipping is signature required. You may have the option thru Fed Ex Delivery Manager of instructing Fed Ex to hold the package for pickup if you can't be available to sign for it. Or if you don't want your significant other to know you are getting a package, lol!
    01-29-2014 01:39 PM
    FedEx Delivery Manager shows that FedEx has received shipping information, with delivery tomorrow (Jan. 30)! And I live near Philadelphia, PA.
    01-29-2014 02:04 PM
    FedEx Delivery Manager shows that FedEx has received shipping information, with delivery tomorrow (Jan. 30)! And I live near Philadelphia, PA.
    FYI - in my experience they get picked up by Fed Ex in the evenings so no further information will be updated until then. Then they arrive in the mornings at the city for delivery and then you get an update it is on the truck for delivery.
    01-29-2014 02:13 PM
    I happened to order a moto x last friday then I seen the sale a few hours after I ordered so now I have to send the phone back I just received it today and order another one with the sale code.
    What a waste Motorola won't refund me the 100 so this is the only way.
    01-29-2014 02:53 PM
    I happened to order a moto x last friday then I seen the sale a few hours after I ordered so now I have to send the phone back I just received it today and order another one with the sale code.
    What a waste Motorola won't refund me the 100 so this is the only way.
    I think they will give you a credit, no?
    01-29-2014 02:54 PM
    I think they will give you a credit, no?
    nope I called three times they all say the same send this one back for refund and order again.
    The good thing I have the teak wood now and might do the walnut
    01-29-2014 03:00 PM
    nope I called three times they all say the same send this one back for refund and order again.
    The good thing I have the teak wood now and might do the walnut
    I called and was given a $70 promo code for accessories if I didn't return the device. Not as good as a credit, but fine for me since I want some accessories.
    01-29-2014 04:00 PM
    I called and was given a $70 promo code for accessories if I didn't return the device. Not as good as a credit, but fine for me since I want some accessories.
    Ya I just wanted the 100 bux back.
    01-29-2014 04:35 PM
    I got a Dev Edition (non contract GSM) in the sale on Monday for $349+tax. I am in Ireland, so I gave my sister in AZ the promo code and she ordered it for me. It was shipped on Thursday and is on its way to her.
    She is going to ship it on to me. I can't wait!!

Tapatalked from my G PAD 8.3
    01-31-2014 05:51 PM
    I am in Ireland,
    sweet, does it work with your LTE bands? Also, how much are they in the Ireland in USD?
    01-31-2014 06:08 PM
    sweet, does it work with your LTE bands? Also, how much are they in the Ireland in USD?
    They are not available in Ireland, and only the 16gb basic black / white models are available in the UK.
    There are guys selling them over her for the equivalent of 750 USD, they obviously imported them as well.
    LTE is only starting to roll out with a couple of the carriers, and will be very limited (geographically) for the first year or so. I would say that I will be changing handset before I need LTE. But I think 800 and 2600 are the 2 frequencies my carrier uses, so I think I'm covered.

01-31-2014 06:16 PM
    Ah, I just found out that it doesn't have the necessary radios to work with Irish /UK LTE
    That probably won't be an issue for me, for about a year.
    I think I checked the spec on a UK website and that's why I thought I was covered.
    Every day is a school day!!

02-02-2014 05:24 PM
    Ah, I just found out that it doesn't have the necessary radios to work with Irish /UK LTE
    That probably won't be an issue for me, for about a year.
    I think I checked the spec on a UK website and that's why I thought I was covered.
    Every day is a school day!!
    your sister can return it and you can buy the European model.

Roger's cellular Canadian Moto X may have the right bands but I don't know it if it GSM unlocked. Check on XDA site.
    02-02-2014 07:09 PM
190 ... 678