Moto X: Valentine’s Day Sale starts 1/27 through 2/14

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto X: Valentine?s Day Sale starts 2014-01-27

I think its dumb they want us all shipping back our new phones instead of giving us a discount. But if I get a code during the promo that's exactly what I'll do :)
First off, most people won't ship them back.

Also, I would guess that you would be able to get at least a $70 ww.motorola.com credit if you are still within the return window if you just call and tell them you will return and buy a $70 off phone if they won't give you a credit.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

First off, most people won't ship them back.

Also, I would guess that you would be able to get at least a $70 ww.motorola.com credit if you are still within the return window if you just call and tell them you will return and buy a $70 off phone if they won't give you a credit.
You are correct:

FYI they wont do anything until 3pm. So dont bother chatting right now.

I purchased a Moto X in the past two weeks (30 days in CA). If I get a code will you refund the difference in price that I paid?

We have two different options available.

You can register for the additional discount at Motorola - A Google Company during the promotional hours. Once you receive the promotional code, purchase a unit at the discounted rate ($299). You can then return your original Moto X and receive a full refund for that order.

If returning your device is a hassle, we can provide you with a unique promo code good for $70—the difference in price—off the purchase of accessories at motorola.com (with some items excluded). Just chat with us to get started.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

I think you are right, but double check with Motorola to make sure. I don't remember seeing anything about extended holiday returns before this thread but now it is on the Motorola site.

However, on the Motorola site it merely says if you bought during the holiday promotion you have until 1/31/14 to return but it doesn't say what dates that includes or if it was just if you bought during the Cyber Monday sale and then the 2 makeup sales dates after that. There was a Today Show sale after Christmas, too which I doubt is included in the holiday promotion.

I checked with the chat guy. He says I am in within turn time and gave me a number to call. I'm at work but I'll try the number in a cpl hours to see if he was right or not......

His response below:

Martin: All Customize Moto X that was purchase from November 17 - December 31 those are the phone that are eligible for the return policy due to holiday promo.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

I checked with the chat guy. He says I am in within turn time and gave me a number to call. I'm at work but I'll try the number in a cpl hours to see if he was right or not......

His response below:
That's awesome!!!!! Thanks!

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

Am I correct that the X requires a Nano Sim, making hot swapping harder than normal and requiring the purchase of a sim adapter/cutter?

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

You are correct:

FYI they wont do anything until 3pm. So dont bother chatting right now.

I wonder if they will convert the $70 accessory credit to a $70 VISA prepaid card? I don't need any more accessories.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I correct that the X requires a Nano Sim, making hot swapping harder than normal and requiring the purchase of a sim adapter/cutter?

yes, nano SIM.

Fdmstng99

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site

The deal is on, just got confirmation that I will be getting an email in a few hours with my code.

reno55

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

So if we got the we've received your reservation and emailing you your promo code we're good right?

Posted via Android Central App

Fdmstng99

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site

So if we got the we've received your reservation and emailing you your promo code we're good right?

Posted via Android Central App

Yes, you should also get a confirmation email saying that a code is on it's way.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

I just got the actual promo code right now. Didn't even have to wait more than an hour.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance