Moto X: Valentine’s Day Sale starts 1/27 through 2/14

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto X: Valentine?s Day Sale starts 2014-01-27

You can still get a code and it is 4:03pm EST! For those of you so inclined, snag an extra to post here later for those who had to work during the sale.

njasmine

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Thats what I was thinking are many people still interested in this phone. Surely they should have ran out of codes.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

just an FYI. Posted on AC front page

Update: The sale's over, and surprisingly went the full hour without selling out. The sale page, at least for the moment, is still live but we can't guarantee codes requested after 4pm ET will actually be given.

Fdmstng99

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site

Ordering now and I'm with AT&T should I order the X from AT&T or go with the GSM unlocked phone from T-Mobile? I remember reading where someone said to go with the T-Mobile version but can't find it. Thanks for any help.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

Ordering now and I'm with AT&T should I order the X from AT&T or go with the GSM unlocked phone from T-Mobile? I remember reading where someone said to go with the T-Mobile version but can't find it. Thanks for any help.

Go with the GSM unlocked one and go with whoever you want either AT&T or TMO. Personally I'm switching to TMO. I had just a little ETF remaining so I bit the bullet

Posted via Android Central App

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Get the Gsm unlocked version. No bloatware and no carrier branding.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the help guys. I still have a contract with ATT until October. That shouldn't matter, right?

No it shouldn't matter, assuming you're paying full (non subsidized) price. If you already have a nano sim from your current phone just pop it in and you're good to go. If you don't have a nano sim you will have to visit an AT&T store and get one. They provide sims to current customers for free.