Moto X: Valentine’s Day Sale starts 1/27 through 2/14

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto X: Valentine?s Day Sale starts 2014-01-27

Anyone else have a spare code by any chance? I was transferring in an airport during the sale and there was no wifi! Very frustrating!

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

Thats what I was thinking are many people still interested in this phone. Surely they should have ran out of codes.

Why? You know they can give out as many as they want. It's their promotion. They make the rules.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Thats what I was thinking are many people still interested in this phone. Surely they should have ran out of codes.
They can give out as many codes as they like. I think what Motorola is doing is trying to figure out the demand so that when the Moto X2 comes out they can price it right.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Additional $30 off ? Damn my head is spinning LOL
I am lost on that one
right now on the site they are priced at the sale price, which is $70 off. If you get a code, you get an additional $30 off the sale price.

Roger Gibbens

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site

I also have a code if anybody wants it. PM me...no strings. Wife changed her mind (imagine that).

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

Awesome! Hope we see lots of happy new X owners here on the message boards in the next couple of weeks!

Sent from my Moto X

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Ordered a bamboo back, white front, and yellow accents. No special engravings.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, the sale went without a hitch. Expected delivery is Saturday.

Time to throw the old one up on eBay.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, the sale went without a hitch. Expected delivery is Saturday.

Time to throw the old one up on eBay.

Wow, you got an expected delivery?! My email said " Due to high demand, your Moto X Developer Edition (Verizon) may take as long as 7 days to ship" :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Wow, you got an expected delivery?! My email said " Due to high demand, your Moto X Developer Edition (Verizon) may take as long as 7 days to ship" :(
The Dev Eds always get the lowest priority. They have to build them to order just like the Moto Makers but they want to show everyone how quick their turn around is for the Moto Maker phones, so those get the higher priority.

Last edited:

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
It will be old history soon enough. Luckily I already have a Moto X so waiting for this one to ship won't be nearly the anxiety attack it was before.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

It will be old history soon enough. Luckily I already have a Moto X so waiting for this one to ship won't be nearly the anxiety attack it was before.

I'm gonna have to go back to a Nexus One until mine gets here since the return date is Jan 31st on my old one. Pretty excited for the wood back though, rly wanted one and its actually cheaper than the green one I had before.

Hopefully I won't go insane going without a phone for a cpl days and then going to the Nexus one for a few after that. Says delivery should be on Saturday....hopefully that's accurate.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

I'm gonna have to go back to a Nexus One until mine gets here since the return date is Jan 31st on my old one. Pretty excited for the wood back though, rly wanted one and its actually cheaper than the green one I had before.

Hopefully I won't go insane going without a phone for a cpl days and then going to the Nexus one for a few after that. Says delivery should be on Saturday....hopefully that's accurate.
My mom received hers on a Saturday.