Moto X Exchange Email

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
For those that are having Exchange Email issues with the Kit Kat update, there is an app I just tried that may help. Mail Wise - Beta, in the play store https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.syntomo.email&hl=en&token=Lav5c4Wq

The app functions quite nicely and has a clean look in the interface. I have been using it all morning and so far it has worked perfectly. The app is currently free and worth a try if the stock app is not working for you. In my case, I had no issues with the stock app but I like this one better. Additionally, there is a security bypass that allows you to sidestep security requirements that are sometimes imposed by Exchange.

NYRico#AC

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
What about PIN lock? My exchange forces a PIN lock, I have been using Touchdown which forces a PIN lock to access the app, not the entire phone. How does this app handle PIN lock? Thank you.

dacunto

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded the app about 6 hours ago. So far its handled two exchange accounts flawlessly. Emailed the developer with a question and got a response within 30 min. Giving it another day and as long as it performs like it as been, it will replace the stock email app

Posted via Android Central App

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I just installed this app and I cannot connect to my Exchange account. It's looking for a client certificate. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any info.

-Rich