Moto X $100-off codes: share them here!

Lucy Prom

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Does anyone else have an unused code left? I'm ready to purchase today and tried the other codes in this thread but they've all been used (I got a "enter a valid promo" notification so I assume that means they've all been used).

THANKS in advance!

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Does anyone else have an unused code left? I'm ready to purchase today and tried the other codes in this thread but they've all been used (I got a "enter a valid promo" notification so I assume that means they've all been used).

THANKS in advance!
Try one from post #52 above.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

THANKS in advance!

You're probably aware of this, but the codes end up being only a $30 value. I mean, $30 is $30, but it's not such a big deal like it was.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
My tax was almost $30 so having the code is like getting $70 off AND tax free to boot!

Huh? I don't quite follow you. The code should save you $30 + tax (tax on $30). I live in Pennsylvania, which has 6% tax. The code made my bill $31.80 less than it would've been without the code.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Huh? I don't quite follow you. The code should save you $30 + tax (tax on $30). I live in Pennsylvania, which has 6% tax. The code made my bill $31.80 less than it would've been without the code.
Not sure what there is to get. If you bought the phone prior to the sale it was $70 more and you paid tax on that. The code adds another $30 off, which for many people covers the sales tax or even more depending on the sales tax rate where you live.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what there is to get. If you bought the phone prior to the sale it was $70 more and you paid tax on that. The code adds another $30 off, which for many people covers the sales tax or even more depending on the sales tax rate where you live.

If someone is buying a phone right now, the code is only worth $30. The phone costs $299 with the code, and $329 without. That's what I mean when I say the code is worth $30.

After reading through your post a few times I figured out what you meant though. I originally understood you to mean that the $70 discount was connected to the code somehow. I thought you were disagreeing that the code is only worth $30. My bad!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

88cavalierz24

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
enjoy...wife loves hers, was thinking of getting one as a spare but cant afford it right now.

VDayX-KRBR-RWAT-S24A-HNA5
VDayX-LV5C-APLW-4ZQE-LTAE

kflanegan

May 6, 2011
Visit site
enjoy...wife loves hers, was thinking of getting one as a spare but cant afford it right now.

VDayX-KRBR-RWAT-S24A-HNA5
VDayX-LV5C-APLW-4ZQE-LTAE

Thanks for the code! I used the second one ending in LTAE. I was on the fence with the $70 off but $100 makes it hard to pass up...

prowler01

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
anyone try to purchase today? Tried to use my code to get a GSM unlocked for T-Mobile but it says backordered till 18 Mar and wont let me purchase. Same for AT&T & Sprint models.

Edit: I guess they fixed it. GSM Unlocked is back in stock and says available 8 Feb.

Last edited: