Extended Holiday Return Policy

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I mean that credit back your card? Or they give you credit you can only use at the Motorola site?

Posted via Android Central App

About 99% sure that they will credit back your credit card. Not sure how they could get away with only giving store credit on a site that sells 2 products. But I have yet to receive my refund so I can't quite go up that extra 1% yet.

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
About 99% sure that they will credit back your credit card. Not sure how they could get away with only giving store credit on a site that sells 2 products. But I have yet to receive my refund so I can't quite go up that extra 1% yet.

Chatting with them now, I guess we'll see.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
My return request says this, so it must be back to your credit card:

Motorola will process your credit within 2 weeks from the date we receive your items. You can expect to see your credit on your next billing statement after the credit has been processed.

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
My return request says this, so it must be back to your credit card:

Motorola will process your credit within 2 weeks from the date we receive your items. You can expect to see your credit on your next billing statement after the credit has been processed.

Thanks all, they confirmed its credit back to my card.

So, does anyone know if the phone has to be there by tomorrow? Or just get the RMA issued?

omega1300

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Just need the RMA issued. Thank you everyone for the assistance, and for posting the extended return period. I never would have known.

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
How is everyone having this luck? They wouldn't even give me a code for accessories. they said that I can only RETURN the device, then get credit, then rebuy. But I can't exchange it for any device.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
How is everyone having this luck? They wouldn't even give me a code for accessories. they said that I can only RETURN the device, then get credit, then rebuy. But I can't exchange it for any device.

They didn't let me exchange. They let me return for a refund on my credit card and rebuy in the meantime, which I did.

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
They didn't let me exchange. They let me return for a refund on my credit card and rebuy in the meantime, which I did.

But didn't you have to be without a phone for a little bit? That is my only concern

Unfortunately Im using Moto Credit and don't have enough available credit to just rebuy a second one

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
But didn't you have to be without a phone for a little bit? That is my only concern

No, I ordered the new phone and will return the old one once I get it. They're independent transaction. You just have to initiate the refund by the end of the month and then you have a month to send it back to them.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
you can exchange for a redesign on moto maker, but that won't give you a credit.

I just asked for the code and they sent it. I told them it would be a waste for me to return and rebuy. They agreed and sent the $70 accessory code.

- - - Updated - - -

then you have a month to send it back to them.
really are you sure about that?

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
you can exchange for a redesign on moto maker, but that won't give you a credit.

I just asked for the code and they sent it. I told them it would be a waste for me to return and rebuy. They agreed and sent the $70 accessory code.

Right, that's the other option. I don't really want any accessories, and I exchanged mine for a wood one.

I believe you have a month to send it in. They sent me a fedex return label that expires in a month.

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

I even asked them for just an accessory credit, and they still said no. I argued with the guy about it on the chat and he just kept saying they had to have me return it. I would be OK with accessories. Then he proceeded to tell me they are outsourced. I still have the convo saved

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I believe you have a month to send it in. They sent me a fedex return label that expires in a month.
I am not sure the Fed Ex expiration date is what controls. I know you must get an RMA issued by 1/31/14, but I would double check to make sure you get extra time to send it back for a refund.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I even asked them for just an accessory credit, and they still said no. I argued with the guy about it on the chat and he just kept saying they had to have me return it. I would be OK with accessories. Then he proceeded to tell me they are outsourced. I still have the convo saved
Ask to be transferred to Moto Maker support. Do it now before they close and send you off shore again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol