Moto X water resistance?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I just watched this video of Erica Griffin soaking the Moto G in water for 30min and it still work. I wonder if the Moto X come with similar ability. I'm getting mixed results from Google so I want to make sure if it also have the nano coating like the Moto G?

Moto G: 30 Minutes Underwater! (Review Kickoff) - YouTube

Last night i was watching a programe in discovery name technoloy.... ??? I can't remember it what it was but they have showed that you have to give your device to them and what they are going to do is they would put some sort of liquid coating in it and it will become completely waterproof ! viola I was completely amazaed and i am getting a feel that they are doing the same thing or....... ???

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Last night i was watching a programe in discovery name technoloy.... ??? I can't remember it what it was but they have showed that you have to give your device to them and what they are going to do is they would put some sort of liquid coating in it and it will become completely waterproof ! viola I was completely amazaed and i am getting a feel that they are doing the same thing or....... ???

Yes there are third party services that can do that for you, such as Liquipel www.liquipel.com

But I want to know if the Moto X come with something like it since they doesn't specifically advertise it.

sent via tapatalk

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Motorola phones have came nano-coated for quite a while, its not fully resistant, but should be able to protect the insides from a spill .

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes there are third party services that can do that for you, such as Liquipel www.liquipel.com

But I want to know if the Moto X come with something like it since they doesn't specifically advertise it.

sent via tapatalk

Yes Moto X has the same coating as the Moto G. There are video's with the Moto X going under and working too but not for 30 minutes.
I would get either of these wet on purpose. It is not meant to be submerged on purpose like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad