Weather App for Moto X

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I installed Android Weather but the text is too small and i cannot figure out how to make it larger.
Any suggestions for a goof and free weather app for the home screen? I also tried transparent weather widget but it doesn't look as good as it did on my Galaxy S4.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I currently use 1weather. It has a nice interface, good widgets, and doesn't eat a lot of battery. I've also used Yahoo Weather and liked that a lot as well.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I tend to use a combination of WeatherBug Elite and Elecont Weather. Nice variety of widgets and radar options for both.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I currently use 1weather. It has a nice interface, good widgets, and doesn't eat a lot of battery. I've also used Yahoo Weather and liked that a lot as well.

Just installed 1weather to try it out, and I can't find the widgets. I looked under "1weather" and "weather".

Are they part of a separate package?

sfringer

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
While not a true app, I saved a Chrome link to my homescreen for forecast.io.

I've also used BeWeather in the past, and it's pretty customizable and informative.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Just installed 1weather to try it out, and I can't find the widgets. I looked under "1weather" and "weather".

Are they part of a separate package?

That's strange. They're the first few widgets that show up for me in alphabetical order under "1widget". Try restarting the phone?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I used Weatherbug Elite for a few years but since support stopped for the Elite version I went back with 1weather .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith