Is the Moto X worth buying still or wait till next Moto release?

Snake Griffin

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Is the Moto X worth buying still or wait till next moto release?

Why not? My GS3 has been giving my problems so I ordered a Moto X on Sunday and it should be here today, can't wait to get it. I can't think of a phone that would suit my needs better than this one at the moment. If you want to wait another six months for the next Moto whatever then go for it...

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Lol, I'm on your ignore list but you see my posts.... Good one poindexter:)
He saw your post because I am not on his ignore list and I quoted you. So he will see this one, too, but again, it is because I am not on his ignore list.

Guysakar

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

At the sale price with coupon it is a no brainer to buy a Moto X now.

The Moto X2 hasn't even been submitted to the FCC yet. Last year the Moto X was approved by the FCC end of May and then released end of August.

Very likely going to be buying one. Have searched for coupon with no luck. Any idea where to find a coupon? Thanks.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Very likely going to be buying one. Have searched for coupon with no luck. Any idea where to find a coupon? Thanks.
Coupon expired on the 3rd :(

But the Moto X is still on sale for $70 off through the 14th. The coupon was only for an extra $30 off the sale price.

Guysakar

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

Coupon expired on the 3rd :(

But the Moto X is still on sale for $70 off through the 14th. The coupon was only for an extra $30 off the sale price.

2 days late and 30 dollars short.

Thanks for the reply. I wonder if waiting past the current low price, to hold out for an even lower price, will be wise or stupid?

Thanks again.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

He is also replying directly to my posts in different threads.....so, yeah....LOL/.

xchange

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Visit site

Get it now. The next one probably won't be released until sometime in August/September. Still a long time away

Posted via Android Central App

This, and I find it wiser to let a few months pass before buying any new device to let the reviews roll in and kinks worked out. So if you buy the X now, when the next one comes out you wouldn't be buying it at that date anyway