Quick Color and Headphone Jack Questions

triggerwicked

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I was playing with the white X in store and it seemed like a great phone. The back was woven white, front was an off white, and then the white on screen was a different white as well. Looked kind of jank with 3 different white shades. I don't know if the one in store is maybe an older version of it, or if all the whites have this multi white going on. I would like a white, but if thats the case I would probably sway towards black, although I haven't gotten to see it in person. Also with the headphone jack being right in the middle does it get in the way when using landscape, especially during games? Thanks in advance for any info.

louisstone

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't go with white just because it'll show schmutz more easily. But, since my phone is cased, it doesn't really matter.

My phone is holstered, so I like the jack on top, FWIW. I haven't really had much in the way of trouble with games as a result of it being there.

--
Somebody, somewhere, right now is stuffing Twinkies in their shorts.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm one of the few that prefers the feel of the white woven back, wishing the black had the same feel. The edges of the white back and staying clean do concern me though, so I might return my Dev Ed and keep the Ebony one.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance