How many space Jelly Bean takes?

blackberriquero

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
As the title says :)
Sorry for bad english
I am going to buy a moto x buy i am worried about the space, 16 GB its too less plus Jelly Bean it will be 14 or 13 GB i guess or i am wrong?
Thanks in advance

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
As the title says :)
Sorry for bad english
I am going to buy a moto x buy i am worried about the space, 16 GB its too less plus Jelly Bean it will be 14 or 13 GB i guess or i am wrong?
Thanks in advance

I believe I had around 11 GB left with jelly bean and kit Kat. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted via Android Central App

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Since memory is not upgradable like a PC then just go for the max whether you need it or not - right now.

The main point there is "right now." as there is no telling what wonder-app may come along in the near future and requires just 50-Bytes more than you have.

If you had to ask, you probably know the answer. Given that the cost is not much more for the 32G, it makes sense to me to go for that. If that price is currently out of your reach then save-up for a few weeks more as the cost of phones will only come down anyway. By the time you have the cash to buy the 32G they may cost a little less anyway or a special deal is on.

Buyer's remorse is a terrible thing. :)

Other than maybe a heart bypass, there are not many things one must have right now! :D

blackberriquero

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for answering, I decided to buy the moto x 16 GB( in here there is no 32GB version).
The moto x is a great device but the storage space sucks!
But right now already upload my photos to google drive! And I will only have music on my moto x and apps ofcourse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci