Mugen Power 2800mAh Battery Case for the Moto X

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking around for a charging case with race season just around the corner. Don't think I'll cough up that much $$$ for one though.

Posted with my Moto X

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I may buy one as well. Not for everyday use, but it would be great for those of us that enjoy the occasional long Ingress session. It would also be good for long trips/plane rides. I like external battery packs, but stuff like this can be good to have. At least if you have the cash to blow.

Posted via Android Central App

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thought about buying this then decided to back TravelCard on Kickstarter instead.

1300mAh for $45? It's a cool concept and it nice it fits in a wallet, but that's steep for that kind of capacity. I hope they're successful with it though.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
1300mAh for $45? It's a cool concept and it nice it fits in a wallet, but that's steep for that kind of capacity. I hope they're successful with it though.

This. The concept is cool but small capacity.

Posted via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Cool indeed. If they were $30 I'd probably buy one as a backup. I'm curious to see how well they hold a full charge. Kudos to them either way. Battery tech is what it is and it certainly fills a niche market.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
So do I. I do realize it's a bit expensive but for the convenience you can't beat it. If/when the goal is met and I receive it I'll post a review

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
A couple days is a stretch. I dont make it to 10:00am on my phone as it is now, theres no way im making it a couple days with an extended battery....maybe a full day.

How do you not make it to 10 am? What are you doing on your X?

Saukrateaz

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
How do you not make it to 10 am? What are you doing on your X?

I do literally everything. multiple emails accounts, I spend a good hour and a half talking on the phone before 10am, 20,000 text messages a month. Its to me what tablets and computers are to most.
If I do nothing on my phone, the battery is great, weekends it lasts a bit longer because I dont work (much, if at all). During the week though....forget about it.