Mugen Power 2800mAh Battery Case for the Moto X

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Greetings

Does anyone know where I can get one of the Incipio offGRID cases for the Moto X; cant seem to find one listed for sale anywhere.

TIA

K

AT&T stores only. Not online.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

hilgerone

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the offgrid yesterday. Bulky yes but power galore. For those who have it, do you leave it on all day or wait till your down to a certain percent then engage it?

Also, any change in signal with it on? Going to pay closer attention tomorrow but seems to be lower with the case on, which isn't surprising I guess.

Sent from X

Last edited:

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Picked up the offgrid yesterday. Bulky yes but power galore. For those who have it, do you leave it on all day or wait till your down to a certain percent then engage it?

Also, any change in signal with it on? Going to pay closer attention tomorrow but seems to be lower with the case on, which isn't surprising I guess.

Sent from X

Post some pics!

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Greetings

Does anyone know where I can get one of the Incipio offGRID cases for the Moto X; cant seem to find one listed for sale anywhere.

TIA

K

I ended up getting rid of my Moto X today so I have and Offgrid available. PM me if your are interested and we will make some kind of arrangement. Still have the Mugen also.

Armadillo, the other white meat.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
There are some pretty good pics on page 2 or 3 of this thread but if there is another angle you'd like to see let me know and I'll snap some.

Sent from X

Any angle is fine. Just so that anyone who passes by this thread can see it.

hilgerone

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I ended up getting rid of my Moto X today so I have and Offgrid available. PM me if your are interested and we will make some kind of arrangement. Still have the Mugen also.

Had you noticed signal loss at all while you had it?

Sent from X

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Had you noticed signal loss at all while you had it?

Sent from X

Not that I noticed. Of course who could tell. My X was never a good traveling phone. Reception was always shaky. I got rid of it because it made me miss and important call in Jackson Ms. Kept dropping the call and it was naked at the time.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
You asked for pictures and the link points to the exact post that has the pictures.

I know where the pics are, I did create this thread. Any extra ones are appreciated because maybe a different lighting will show something I didn't see before, or we get different angles. You have to remember this item is not online at all. Only way to see it is to go to an AT&T store and that might go 50/50. Any more pics is helpful for potential buyers.

kobolila

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
So how long did the X last at Disney World? (I'm going at the end of April, so I'm curious...)

Actually I have not gotten down there yet since I got the X, but I am going the second week in May and I am looking for a power case to hold me over. I actually have 2 X's. One has a smashed screen and is no longer used as a phone but, with the plethora of specialty apps, works fine as a camera; since I take a gazilllion photos I could use a power case to keep that X going throughout the day.

Have a Magical Day!

K

castigs

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Actually I have not gotten down there yet since I got the X, but I am going the second week in May and I am looking for a power case to hold me over. I actually have 2 X's. One has a smashed screen and is no longer used as a phone but, with the plethora of specialty apps, works fine as a camera; since I take a gazilllion photos I could use a power case to keep that X going throughout their day.

Have a Magical Day!

K

For the cost of a power case you could buy a cheap but still surprisingly decent digital camera that will take better pics then the moto x.

Posted via Android Central App

kobolila

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
For the cost of a power case you could buy a cheap but still surprisingly decent digital camera that will take better pics then the moto x.

I have a Canon SX280 HS; a excellent digital camera; however it does not have the capability to use the specialty camera apps available for Androids. Camera360, for instance, gives me a simple yet effective means of taking tilt-shift images along with other creative styles of photography.

Have a Magical Day

K