Google vs. Siri on flight status

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
So the question Mobile Nations should ask AC, iMore, WP, CB is what percentage of people use the voice function on a daily basis. My guess is iPhone users use it the most out of the other OS, but, still a small percentage.

I haven't seen any of my iOS friends use it in person.

Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
So the question Mobile Nations should ask AC, iMore, WP, CB is what percentage of people use the voice function on a daily basis. My guess is iPhone users use it the most out of the other OS, but, still a small percentage.

I haven't seen any of my iOS friends use it in person.

Even then I'd estimate rates are higher among MoNa readers than the general population by a fairly substantial margin. I use it on my Moto X a lot, but that's kind of what the device was made to excel at. Guessing it's used much less on an HTC One, etc.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah thats true and also I dont use the google voice functions much either. When I got my Nexus 5 I used it for the first couple of days then got bored of it :) I dont like shouting commands at my phone, especially with a Scottish accent

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah thats true and also I dont use the google voice functions much either. When I got my Nexus 5 I used it for the first couple of days then got bored of it :) I dont like shouting commands at my phone, especially with a Scottish accent

Neither do i...especially if I'm out in public. For me, it's pretty much a car thing. I tap the uConnect button on my car, call up BlackBerry Voice Control, and state my command....usually Call xxx, SMS/BBM yyy, or Read last email/bbm/sms. Other than that, I don't use it.

That Wolfram/Alpha answer engine thing on voice control is just silly. It can wait until I park the car or get to my laptop.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't see myself ever being comfortable using it in public. I look like I'm showing off when I do it in front of people.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
It works fine for that days flights, but when asked about tomorrows flight it only says for that days.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle