Hi All,

I need to find some how-to on basic Android things. I am having problems with...

1. Is there any drag and drop functionality to move pics from one album to another using the Android Gallery app?
    If so, how do I do that?

2. In the Gallery app, can I create Folders to keep pics grouped according to a common theme?
    If so, how do I do that?

I am just at the tip of the iceberg of what I do not yet know about Android.
    02-15-2014 10:31 AM
    Hi All,

I need to find some how-to on basic Android things. I am having problems with...

Is there any drag and drop functionality to move pics from one album to another using the Android Gallery app?
    If so, how do I do that?

In the Gallery app, can I create Folders to keep pics grouped according to a common theme?
    If so, how do I do that?

1. Can't be done on the stock gallery app and I haven't seen any third party gallery apps that do. You can use something like ES File manager to move the files into different folders

2. Not sure about this one

I see you upgraded to a Moto X from a Moto G

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3
    02-15-2014 10:37 AM
    1. Is there any drag and drop functionality to move pics from one album to another using the Android Gallery app?
    If so, how do I do that?

2. In the Gallery app, can I create Folders to keep pics grouped according to a common theme?
    If so, how do I do that?

Would probably be better done by downloading a file manager app like ES File Explorer and creating files that way.
    02-15-2014 10:49 AM
    I see you upgraded to a Moto X from a Moto G
    Thanks for the answers, and yes, liked the G, but decided that with the $100 off special to get the dev model X.

On the G I was limited to 3G and the X has 4G, however the data speeds are about the same between 4 and 5 Mbps.

Also, I wanted to play with the NFC which the G doesn't have. Turned out to be a bit of a novel-fizzer.
    Thanks
    02-15-2014 10:49 AM
    02-15-2014 10:50 AM
    Hi All,

If so, how do I do that?

If so, how do I do that?

"Albums" in the stock app are just the folder names (except for the Camera Roll).
    UJ95x likes this.
    02-16-2014 08:59 PM