03-28-2014 08:25 PM
32 12
tools
    Let's also not forget Motorola Connect.
    You get to see incoming calls and texts on your computer and can even reply to texts.
    02-20-2014 01:51 PM
    The Moto X (and Droids) can do touchless controls from any part of the OS. So if you're in facebook, your browser, playing a game, whatever - "okay Google Now" works the same as if the phone is sleeping and/or on a home screen, etc. Actually touchless is the benefit, all other devices have to be either resting inside of the search app (the launcher, Google Now screen, etc) or require a button or icon to be pressed first.
    Can you please tell me... how's the battery life in moto X and the gaming performance..
    i'm really stuck with what to buy.. N5 or Moto X
    03-21-2014 02:03 AM
    Can you please tell me... how's the battery life in moto X and the gaming performance..
    The Nexus has a faster processor. If gaming is your big deal, I'd buy that

Posted via Android Central App
    Aquila likes this.
    03-21-2014 07:06 AM
    Battery life is pretty awesome on the Moto X, not as great for the Nexus. For gaming I agree with Bnjf to a point. The larger IPS display in 1080p is going to feel better for gaming, although performance is very similar in how they actually render graphics and process the information. The Nexus has a much higher theoretical processing threshold, but the Moto X processor is no slouch due to how it utilizes it's cores. For general use in just about every category except for gaming, I'd say the Moto X is a better experience, but I'm inclined to say I'd rather game on the Nexus 5 .. or do what I actually do, which is use the Nexus 7 tablet for games.
    03-21-2014 07:16 AM
    I've finally decided to go with Moto X.. thanks for your opinions..
    Just ordered it yesterday and will reach till tomorrow maybe..
    Very excited for it.. but a bit tensed on how it deals with heavy games..
    Aquila and yscty like this.
    03-24-2014 03:40 AM
    Battery life is excellent!!

Tapatalked from my MotoX Dev Edition.
    03-28-2014 05:06 PM
    Battery life is excellent!! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/29/pavety2y.jpg

Tapatalked from my MotoX Dev Edition.
    Can't really argue with that now can you? This is one of the things that makes the Moto X such a great device.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    03-28-2014 08:25 PM
32 12