Verizon Moto X: 4.4.2 update

Dswann3

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Got 4.4.2 this morning. Anyone aware of any setting changes that happen with the update? I had mine set up for some nice battery life & don't want something switched back 'on' that I'm not aware of without digging thru everything again!

HowardL168

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I just got it last night too! Yay! OK...full charge...let's see how the battery life goes today.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I just received the OTA this morning, installed, but have not had a chance to see what's going on with it. Verizon customer, So. California area.....

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Got mine too. I notice no differences in performance. My phone was fast before and is fast now. Battery life seems similar so far as well.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Got mine too. I notice no differences in performance. My phone was fast before and is fast now. Battery life seems similar so far as well.

I have actually noticed a slight increase in speed. Scrolling through homescreens seem much faster.

amx

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Got my update this morning also. Haven't noticed any differences. It is nice to be on the latest version either way. :)

Posted via Android Central App

cmdr430

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
So, I followed the instructions on the first page and loaded the update accordingly a couple days ago. I assume todays rollout update is the exact same system version. Never noticed "ghost" before

Screenshot_2014-02-27-10-56-54.png

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So, I followed the instructions on the first page and loaded the update accordingly a couple days ago. I assume todays rollout update is the exact same system version. Never noticed "ghost" before

View attachment 106095

Looks good to me.Maybe you just overlooked the "ghost" being there.I compaired yours to mine it matches,also I took the OTA

lgGslateuser

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Received my update last night, installed this morning. Seems slightly faster but hard to tell as it was fast to begin with. I noticed that when you toggle GPS on the dock it will toggle between full and Half but not turn off. You have to go into settings in order to fully turn off GPS. Not sure what that's about.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Received my update last night, installed this morning. Seems slightly faster but hard to tell as it was fast to begin with. I noticed that when you toggle GPS on the dock it will toggle between full and Half but not turn off. You have to go into settings in order to fully turn off GPS. Not sure what that's about.

Google wants to have your location on for Android Device Manager, Google Now, Navigation etc.

Posted via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool