Not gunna lie I just ordered my custom made Moto X!

ougrad1

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: Not gunna lie I just ordered my custom made X!

The only thing thats gunna bother me is having to check my outlook emails through a separate app... :/ does anyone know if the stock email and calendar now support outlook? its been awhile since i've been on Android.

It does and provides the same amount of exchange features as apple, which isn't much. I ended up downloading touchdown email/calendar app that gives me full outlook exchange functionality like OOO, meeting cancelation notifications to others when I delete my meetings and a whole lot more. If you don't use any of these features with outlook than you will be fine with the stock gmail/calendar app. It's a very clean UI.

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
If you have to end up using a different [than stock] email app, just use that one instead of the stock one. What's the issue?

Posted via Android Central App

Well the issue is that I have outlook, iCloud and Gmail accounts... So i wanted everything one app plus a calendar app to handle all of my appointments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad you are not gunna lie...... I hate it when people say they ordered a Moto X and they lie. :confused:

Haha it was sarcasm in the fact that I was thinking i might get some feedback like, "why would you order a year old device, that's due for an upgrade in the near summer ret@rd?" Lol

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone received their X earlier than the delivery date? Hoping to get mine before my delivery date (the 7th). Wishful thinking...

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I got my motoX yesterday. Love it! But does anyone know why I don't receive notifications for "likes" on Facebook? And why I don't receive notifications for like twitter post that others have posted?

Sent from my MotoX Via Tapatalk

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
In Facebook in settings you can set what kind of notifications you want. I'm not sure about Twitter since I don't use it.

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
You really want to get an annoying notification for Facebook likes? They will still come to your facebook page.

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
You really want to get an annoying notification for Facebook likes? They will still come to your facebook page.

Lol yes and no. But it would be nice to know what's going on with it when something is updated

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't see an option in the Facebook app to get notifications on Likes though there are a lot of other options. This is likely a Facebook App thing and not a Moto X or Android thing.

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
So I haven't posted here in a while but I just thought I'd update everyone. I love my Moto X! Never thought this would be my iPhone deterrent. I get great battery life and I never reach for the charger until I go to sleep. In fact my charger never leaves its place in the wall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca