Moto X: 3 Months in. Do you regret your design?

cgr1971

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: 3 Months in. Do you regret your design?

Mine is Black woven back, black front, and black accents. Stealth phone.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site

Only thing i "regret" is the fugly shiny black case i bought for it. It might as well be a iphone 4 for crying out loud..

vamp464

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

Can the backplate on the DevEd be removed and replaced with the standard plates?

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Cabernet, black front with orange accents. I had no regrets until today. I totally want that new orange back, white front, and green accents

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Just added a new question. I you had another chance to build your MX what colors would you choose?
I would probably choose white/chalk and orange accents something more neutral but stylish.

Posted via Android Central App

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
That's very similar to what I just replaced my original order with (that was way to bright for me when it arrived). I ordered Cement/Black Front/Orange Accents for my replacement. I ordered it this past Thursday should have it on Tuesday.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Mine is Black woven back, black front, and black accents. Stealth phone.

Same as what I got, even had the stealth thought. If I would've changed anything, it would've been the accents, either silver or red. I went black because I worried that the accent colors were painted on instead of being a colored plastic. I didn't want the accent color chipping off. Otherwise I most likely would've gotten the silver for a nice clean look with black and silver, like electronics from the 50s & 60s.

While it is basically what you get when you order the stock one from a carrier, I wanted 32GB of storage.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

Mine has the navy back, black front, and electric blue accents. If I had to do it over again I would have reversed the blues and chosen the bright blue back and navy accents (or maybe silver). To be honest, though, I still love my phone and it still feels brand new, even though I bought mine within hours of Moto Maker going online.

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
If I was going to change I would have gotten green accents with my raspberry and white but they didn't have them then. I also may have gotten blush with green. But I couldn't get what they didn't offer so I'm still happy.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the black now,had the white before I liked it a lot better

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Tyler McInturff

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
After 3-4 months of having mine, I am still in love with the custom design I choose. Red back/yellow accents/white front with The Greater Fool inscribed on the back (a reference from the HBO series The Newsroom). Sometimes, just SOMETIMES, I wish I had chosen a different color for the back with different accent colors, but that only happens once in a very blue moon. I'm completely in love with the design I chose. I get lots of compliments on it, especially from people that recognize the phrase on the back. And when I power on it when say, "Welcome To NewsNight? lol. Obviously a HUGE fan of the best series on TV "The Newsroom." I'm thinking of buying a second one with different colors just for a switch now and then, but will wait till late summer for the new models. Even got my mom to switch to an X from an iPhone 5 and she loves it.

Ty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel