Strange Launcher bug

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

So my girlfriend just got a Moto X and ran into a strange bug with the launcher. Totally out of the blue her home screen text and app drawer text turned into these weird square symbols.

I did some googling and came up with nothing. She is totally stock. I've never had the issue on my X but I also don't use the stock launcher.

A simple reboot fixed the issue but I wanted to know if any of you have run into this problem. Picture attached.

Thanks!
jubezyba.jpg

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

So my girlfriend just got a Moto X and ran into a strange bug with the launcher. Totally out of the blue her home screen text and app drawer text turned into these weird square symbols.

I did some googling and came up with nothing. She is totally stock. I've never had the issue on my X but I also don't use the stock launcher.

A simple reboot fixed the issue but I wanted to know if any of you have run into this problem. Picture attached.

Thanks! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/07/jubezyba.jpg

I haven't, but I don't use the stock launcher either. As long as it isn't coming back, I would just consider it to be an instance where the OS went somewhere south of stupid and the reboot put it back in it's place.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan