Moto X: Alternate Dialer Recommendations

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I use my phone in my car dock but noticed that it does not switch to landscape mode. Obviously I do not want to have to concentrate on dialing sideways when driving. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good alternate dialer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Alternate Dialer Recommendations

I use touch less control & ok Google now while driving & using my car dock.

Posted via Android Central App on my Ebony backed Moto X

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

I may have to get used to doing that as well but sometimes the old fashioned way works best. The other problem is that when I'm actually on the call I am still looking at the contact profile pic sideways. Not a good solution.

Last edited:

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

I may have to get used to doing that as well but sometimes the old fashioned way works best. The other problem is that when I'm actually on the call I am still looking at the contact profile pic sideways. Not a good solution.

While I'm driving I don't look at the screen of my phone unless I'm navigating with it for the most part. So if the profile pic is sideways it really isn't something I even notice.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

While I'm driving I don't look at the screen of my phone unless I'm navigating with it for the most part. So if the profile pic is sideways it really isn't something I even notice.

Understood but that doesn't mean I have to like it... :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37