Moto X: Best low cost car mount?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a big problem justifying purchasing a case for my X. I don't want to cover it up after I spent all that time deciding on colors... :) Also, I love the way the phone looks!

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a big problem justifying purchasing a case for my X. I don't want to cover it up after I spent all that time deciding on colors... :) Also, I love the way the phone looks!

I got a clear TPU case. Protection & can still see its gorgeousness!

Posted via Android Central App from my Ebony backed Moto X

Gangularis

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Go to the Moto X support page. Start a chat session. Be friendly and cordial with the support rep, and have your original Moto X order number ready. Tell them that when you ordered your moto X it came with free shipping, and that you're interested in getting the Griffin car dock, and are wondering if there's any way you could get free shipping on that as well...They will just ship you the car dock, free of charge, as a courtesy. This actually works with any accessory of theirs that's listed on the moto x accessories page. Try it. The worst they could do is tell you they can't do it.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a Clingo vent dock and I love it. It cost me $20 at Office Depot. I have to wash it off every 4-6 weeks, but I love that my phone looks like it is just floating there and that none of the buttons or ports are blocked.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I like the iOttie. I love the button on that you set your phone on which causes the side arms to contract to secure your phone.

Also they aren't kidding when they say the suction mount is powerful! It really is, and that was my main reason for wanting it. My previous suction mount kept falling off once the temps dip to 40 and below.

Sent from my Moto X

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital