Moto X: SMS alert while on call

motor51

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I want to stick with the stock sms app but cannot figure out how to set it so it gives me an alert while I'm on a call. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto x SMS alert while on call

Having a sound go off in your ear is rather annoying when on a phone call. My s3 did this and it pissed me off.

Posted via Android Central App

motor51

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Having a sound go off in your ear is rather annoying when on a phone call. My s3 did this and it pissed me off.

Posted via Android Central App

Every phone that I have had up to this point has alerted me while in a call. Some vibrated and some made a small beep, I would like either one on the moto x. I have had text go unanswered because I was busy while talking on the phone and never checked when I hung up. A simple beep or vibration would be nice.

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Every phone that I have had up to this point has alerted me while in a call. Some vibrated and some made a small beep, I would like either one on the moto x. I have had text go unanswered because I was busy while talking on the phone and never checked when I hung up. A simple beep or vibration would be nice.

This happened to me yesterday. Now I know to check. My last phone had alerts during call that cut off the other person and I found it annoying. I would prefer a normal alert right after you hang up. That would be perfect.

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site

Agreed, that's one of the few things I miss from the Blackberry Pearl I had years ago.

motor51

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

This happened to me yesterday. Now I know to check. My last phone had alerts during call that cut off the other person and I found it annoying. I would prefer a normal alert right after you hang up. That would be perfect.

Exactly. Now someone smarter than me make an app for that ,lol

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc