Moto X: SMS alert while on call

motor51

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I want to stick with the stock sms app but cannot figure out how to set it so it gives me an alert while I'm on a call. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto x SMS alert while on call

Having a sound go off in your ear is rather annoying when on a phone call. My s3 did this and it pissed me off.

Posted via Android Central App

motor51

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Having a sound go off in your ear is rather annoying when on a phone call. My s3 did this and it pissed me off.

Posted via Android Central App

Every phone that I have had up to this point has alerted me while in a call. Some vibrated and some made a small beep, I would like either one on the moto x. I have had text go unanswered because I was busy while talking on the phone and never checked when I hung up. A simple beep or vibration would be nice.

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Every phone that I have had up to this point has alerted me while in a call. Some vibrated and some made a small beep, I would like either one on the moto x. I have had text go unanswered because I was busy while talking on the phone and never checked when I hung up. A simple beep or vibration would be nice.

This happened to me yesterday. Now I know to check. My last phone had alerts during call that cut off the other person and I found it annoying. I would prefer a normal alert right after you hang up. That would be perfect.

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site

Agreed, that's one of the few things I miss from the Blackberry Pearl I had years ago.

motor51

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

This happened to me yesterday. Now I know to check. My last phone had alerts during call that cut off the other person and I found it annoying. I would prefer a normal alert right after you hang up. That would be perfect.

Exactly. Now someone smarter than me make an app for that ,lol