Vote for Moto X on Techno Buffalo

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: March mobile madness!

Both are good phones and I would be happy with either one (happier with the Moto X though :D).

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

I could of swore that when I checked the match between the MotoX and Note 3 that the Note edged out the X.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Vote for the moto x ;D

Moto X losing.

Posted via Moto X or Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Voted but BlackBerry is up big. Motorola needs to market the next round differently. Push the user experience vs the customization. If this phone was in more hands, there would be no contest

Posted via Android Central App

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site

This is BB's sole flagship phone versus one of the many good Android phones. This should not be a surprise to anyone that the BB is winning. As much as it sucks....

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Voted but BlackBerry is up big. Motorola needs to market the next round differently. Push the user experience vs the customization. If this phone was in more hands, there would be no contest

That is not the reason. Its really a bunch of fanbois or people voting blindly. Happened with the Lumia 920(?) Winning engadgets best smartphone of the year award.

Posted via Moto X or Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

phoneaddict78

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Techno Buffalo is having people vote for their favorite smartphone for the year. Thought the Moto X fans on here would be interested.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site

Voted for Moto X but we're WAY behind, roughly 30% to 70%. Hopefully, the sample size isn't that big and we can overcome their early lead.

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

(Yawn) This vote is meaningless. People with the Moto X know that they have a great handset. The only people participating in this vote are fanbois that want to feel better about their purchase. Just my opinion, anyone can feel free to disagree.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

Does it matter?

It's like comparing Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Everyone loves Manning, but we all know who has more rings.