Play Store: Motorola Camera Update (3.2.14.4)

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Cool. Using the screen I always end up accidentally taking pictures I don't mean to while I'm trying to use the focus thing. Actually this probably won't stop that so never mind. :p

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Cool. Using the screen I always end up accidentally taking pictures I don't mean to while I'm trying to use the focus thing. Actually this probably won't stop that so never mind. :p

No, it won't. It is a nice enhancement for anyone who must habitually wear gloves, however. :)

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Love the button capture. And might I say that this whole play store update thing with the Moto X is a win win all the way. And I hope the X line lives a long life.

Posted via Android Central App

ShlomoX

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
After updating app quick capture worked fine.

After using volume key to take a photo, quick capture then became very difficult to almost impossible to use and when it did function the vibration was gone. Rebooted and no change.

Uninstalled and reinstalled camera updates, quick capture was again fine, used the volume key to take photo and quick capture again became wacky.

Is it just me??

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
After updating app quick capture worked fine.

After using volume key to take a photo, quick capture then became very difficult to almost impossible to use and when it did function the vibration was gone. Rebooted and no change.

Uninstalled and reinstalled camera updates, quick capture was again fine, used the volume key to take photo and quick capture again became wacky.

Is it just me??

hmmm. has anyone else tried this? Think I'll hold off on updating until I know this is not a common issue.

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I just did the following test: Quick Capture gesture (double wrist-twist), volume button (to take a picture), power button to turn off, Quick Capture gesture again, volume button again

I got two pictures very quickly. Everything worked as I expected it to. I'm on Sprint/4.4.2.

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Let's hope they update to allow us to change the picture size, that would be nice, not like we all need 10MP for a picture especially when emailing them. Such a basic function, shame on you Google

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Let's hope they update to allow us to change the picture size, that would be nice, not like we all need 10MP for a picture especially when emailing them. Such a basic function, shame on you Google

Probably an extra setting that most don't even change.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois