Moto X: Send multiple MMS pictures in a message with Hangouts?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
When you're using hangouts, is there any way to send multiple pictures in an mms message at all?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Hangouts

When you're using hangouts, is there any way to send multiple pictures in an mms message at all?

I don't think you can. Not sure if it's just a matter of Google pushing an update to allow it or if there's something else preventing Hangouts from doing that.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

I don't think you can. Not sure if it's just a matter of Google pushing an update to allow it or if there's something else preventing Hangouts from doing that.

Ok cool, I was thinking that. Thanks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

Ok cool, I was thinking that. Thanks.

You'll have to use another messaging client for that. There area lot of features Hangouts is missing for messaging, so hopefully future updates improve that along with other things.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

You'll have to use another messaging client for that. There area lot of features Hangouts is missing for messaging, so hopefully future updates improve that along with other things.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Haha yeah I kind of figured that the one awesome thing is I love support and Google's services and web applications, it's messages with my SMS texting inbox Though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay