Best SMS App for the Moto X

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Don't like the the stock app, Been using Textra but since last update voice recognition does now work. Sent development an email. Just curious what others apps yinz are using.

Sent from my Moto X

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried using the voice recognition feature on the keyboard? I believe that voice recognition works fine for me on the latest update.

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yep that is how I use it. I'm also using SwiftKey. What other way is there to use it if I reboot it works then it stops again, maybe I'll Uninstalling and install again and see

Sent from my Moto X

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Nope but did Uninstall and install back and same issue

Will try different keyboard and see

Sent from my Moto X

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Glad to see that it is fixed. Just out of curiosity though, what did you have to do to fix it?

All he did was email an APK fix file and told me to install which I did and the VR started working again. I did email him back this morning, as I notice the Play store is telling me there is an update, which is the same release as April 1st, so I'm not updating for now, even though my version says I'm on V 173 it is still telling me there is an update, so lets see what he says.

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
A few more questions.

1) is it possible to sideload the Samsung Keyboard ?? without being rooted, is there such a thing or Keyboard.

2) Has anyone on AIO wireless been able to get tethering to work ?? without ROOT