Using the Moto X without a case

CDG

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Well my X has been case less for almost 24 hours. I am still not quite comfortable and holding it in a death grip. Lol

It feels wonderful in my hands and love how slim it is now.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

hirshey21

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Well my X has been case less for almost 24 hours. I am still not quite comfortable and holding it in a death grip. Lol

It feels wonderful in my hands and love how slim it is now.

What case were you using?

I have a case I use when I think there may be risk.... Like at the gym. Otherwise, she's naked. ;)

Qmadix case.

Posted via Android Central App

CDG

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
What case were you using?

I have a case I use when I think there may be risk.... Like at the gym. Otherwise, she's naked. ;)

Qmadix case.

Posted via Android Central App

Hi there I was using the Bear Motion Slimline case. The picture is from the web.

azuzaqy2.jpg

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I got the Griffin Reveal case. Slim bumper and a clear back. Unfortunately it has gone from clear to frost finish since it is all scratched up.

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Same as you:
I have the Reveal case but don't use it.
My Walnut back is too pretty and feels to good.
Figured if it gets beat up or damaged would get another.
Or the X2 ;-)

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Got my Moto X through AT&T's "NEXT" plan, which is like basically leasing a car. Therefore, since I need to return it for a new phone or purchase it out right after 12 months, I keep it in case because I have to return the phone in good quality. Though if a better option is not available, I like this phone so much I may pay for it outright and keep it, and then I would go without a case on it.

jaybee383

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine since the beginning of the year and haven't been using a case. I'm naturally pretty careful about things, so I haven't dropped it yet.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I got an Incipio Feather case for mine and never dropped it. I got my wife a Moto X and she dropped hers first day and scuffed it a little. Now she's got a Feather and I am pondering not using mine except for days when I'm working in the field rather than my office.

CDG

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I got an Incipio Feather case for mine and never dropped it. I got my wife a Moto X and she dropped hers first day and scuffed it a little. Now she's got a Feather and I am pondering not using mine except for days when I'm working in the field rather than my office.
That's exactly what I am hoping to do, use the case when I am working in the field or traveling.

Well so far I am loving the caseless look and feel and being extra careful with it

sinimsdp

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm using an otter box. I paid good money for this phone and I work in a steel mill. So caseless is not an option.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the "sometimes" camp. I put a case on my Moto X anytime I leave the house or go outside. I work in an office at a desk so no need most of the time. With my Galaxy Nexus I never used a case, and it only took one drop onto concrete to ruin the screen (missing pieces of glass, it was a mess). So I use a SupCase brand case that is really thin, and comes in bright colors (link below). Whenever I'm out and about it just provides a bit more peace of mind.

Amazon.com: SUPCASE Motorola Moto X Phone Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Case - Yellow/Gray, Free HD Clear Screen Protector, Bubble Free Installation Instruction Included: Cell Phones & Accessories

achiquitachaser

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Personally i like the simple bumper style case with a dbrand skin, not the best protection however im pretty cautious with my devices

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Personally i like the simple bumper style case with a dbrand skin, not the best protection however im pretty cautious with my devices

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly I am the same way. I like my phones and tablets naked the way they were intended. I am very careful all the time, and I carry my phone in a vertical leather pooch.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
No, he said pooch.

He must have a dog...

Haha I meant pouch. Love the auto correct....

I just don't like the feel of a phone in my pocket regardless of the size, and at work its even more uncomfortable because I'm a mechanic and it seems to get in the way a lot somehow in my pocket.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app