Moto Assist Sleep

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Is it just me or does Moto Assist need the ability to set sleep times by day of the week? There are certain days that I stay up later and I have to set sleep mode to the time that I go to bed earliest.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1397445108509.jpg
    1397445108509.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 61

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It is set for everyday. There are other Do not disturb apps in Play that allow for multiple setups, but that feature usually costs extra.

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I agree with the OP. It would be nice to set the silent time for say 12am-5am on weekday nights and like 2am-8am on fri/sat.

I usually keep mine at either 12-5 or 1-5.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just usually manually change my times ,it doesn't take that much time too.:)
I can not set just one universal time for the days I work and the days I don't work. I agree it would be nice to have the days added, that would work unless on a "swing shift" type work schedule. Then you would be back at having to manually change your times as needed.

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
You could also use a third party app like Llama which will allow you to do this along with a lot more. It is free, pretty powerful and very easy to use. It has become one of my favorite must have apps.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/details?id=com.kebab.Llama&token=cTTeaqFg

I have also found an app called Agent that has all the functionality of Moto Assist and adds on it. It works pretty well but it's not quite as seamless as Motorola's solution.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app