Can't send pictures

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So as of yesterday if I try to send a picture in a Google hangout Im it won't send it'll fail but my sms will send picture messages MMS just fine. Does anyone have any thoughts on this subject? Any help is appreciated of course I tried to sign out of my gmail address in Google Hangouts multiple times and turn airplane mode on it off nothing works unfortunately.

Posted via Android Central App

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried over WiFi? Sometimes mine will fail if I am on a weak signal.

Nah, it's interesting, on any kind of signal on cellular service I can turn that patient message via Google Hangouts IM I just tried again, still won't work

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I'm trying to think of other things myself thank you though

Try going into the app manager and deleting app data. It will delete all your conversations, but it may solve the issue. If that doesn't work there should also be an option to uninstall updates and I would give that a try.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1398059052555.jpg
    1398059052555.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 8

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Try going into the app manager and deleting app data. It will delete all your conversations, but it may solve the issue. If that doesn't work there should also be an option to uninstall updates and I would give that a try.

Ok thanks I was thinking of doing that anyway... I'll keep you updated.

iko cheyssa

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

I agree

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree

Okay so nothing, I try to do that clear my cache and wipe the app and data out, and it still didn't work unfortunately any other suggestions? It's weird and I love my Google Hangouts

iko cheyssa

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Okay so nothing, I try to do that clear my cache and wipe the app and data out, and it still didn't work unfortunately any other suggestions? It's weird and I love my Google Hangouts

Maybe uninstal and reinstal again or sycn your google account.
Thank's. Keep trying..!!

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site

Hmm very strange. Unfortunately I don't know of anything else to suggest that you have not already done. Maybe a factory reset will solve the problem. I know that's a pretty painful process though.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hmm very strange. Unfortunately I don't know of anything else to suggest that you have not already done. Maybe a factory reset will solve the problem. I know that's a pretty painful process though.

Haha yeah I'd rather not do that although I am trying to think of anything else I am missing myself I'm very good with this myself. ... And it's not like it's been a constant issue its just started happening 2 days ago

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Assume you rebooted the phone already right? I think every possible solution has been suggested at this point. Have you tried logging in with a different Google account and seeing if it will send with that one and then switching back?