Playing music via Spotify with Touchless Control

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm having trouble playing my music in Spotify via voice command.

The command seems to go through but when Spotify opens, I get this page for a few seconds:

i1Tfd64.png

And then it goes to this page:

kC53KjY.png

It used to just automatically play the song for me. I'm getting this error on both 4G and wifi. Has anyone else experienced this?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Reboot didn't help. A reddit user says he's experiencing the same thing after the most recent Spotify update so it seems to be a problem on their side.

okay well then you need to report it to the developer's !! In the mean time try some other apps that can do the same thing.

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah whenever I open Spotify it acts like I am off line for about 5 seconds. If I make a selection, or do a search before it decides it is connected it takes a little longer. I am not using voice commands so I think this is an issue when Spotify opens. Hopefully it gets fixed in an update. I have only ever used voice commands to open the app. I did not know I could search too. Can you have it play a playlist? Do you do this all by saying ok Google now? I have tried to say open Spotify and play X playlist but the only thing that ever happened was Spotify opens up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac